Jindal Steel & Power Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Jindal Steel & Power Interview Questions

Interviews at Jindal Steel & Power

2.9

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Jindal Steel & Power.

Interview

good, rounds were on point.there was no non sense question that was asked.
    It took only 4 hours to complete all the rounds.
    The location is very far from metro.
    Interview ers very polite.
    salary negotiable for all positions Detailed questions were asked regarding previous profile s.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Jindal Steel & Power (Mumbai) in December 2019.

Interview

Well attended by the organization. The process was well scheduled. Step by step interviews were taken. 3 levels of interviews were scheduled. 2 rounds of technical and 1 round of HR. Technical rounds went over for 4 hours and HR for 1 hour.

All amenities were provided along with compensation.

GFT Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jindal Steel & Power.

Interview

Round 1- Group discussion,Round 2- Case study based on different problems faced by the industry which was to check the analytical skills and also how a person handels different challenges. . Round 3- personal interview.

Interview Questions

• Case study on different situations and problems faced during day today activities.   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Jindal Steel & Power (New Delhi) in October 2019.

Interview

Firstly fillup the form with all personal details with education & previous details of work and leave for reason, how much time to work from home to Wrok place & then take written Test of accounting entries for 1 hour & then ask some questions.

Interview Questions

• What is ideal ratio of current Assets?   1 Answer
    • What is the TDS Rate of Commission and Exemption ?   1 Answer
    • What the TDS Return Date?   1 Answer
    • Where does closing stock show in Trial Balance ?   1 Answer

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jindal Steel & Power (Chennai).

Interview

The placement process was one day, starting with online test consisting of technical and aptitude questions followed by psychometric rest. Results were announced based on the performance. The next round was GD followed by technical cum HR round. There is no elimination in GD. The technical cum HR round was easy, they just asked the basics.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jindal Steel & Power.

Interview

It was good.. Had few rounds to understand your overall suitability for the organization. The basic check is I'd you could fit in with the jindalite culture and have necessary technical skills.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Jindal Steel & Power.

Interview

It was a long time ago. The process was well organized. There was a Group Discussion as well and was followed by a panel interview. The process was preceded by a written test on the model of GATE.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jindal Steel & Power (New Delhi) in June 2019.

Interview

Process was of 3 round
    Written test including technical questions. Aptitude was of moderate difficulty.
    GD round which was non eliminatory and topics related to Current affairs were asked.
    Technical interview having very little HR questions.

Intern Interview

Application

I interviewed at Jindal Steel & Power in April 2019.

Interview

The selection process consists of an online test followed by an interview. The test and interview questions were straightforward. later there was an HR round which has more weight for the selection process

Interview Questions

• Q: Tell me about yourself and other questions are based on the resume   Answer Question

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indore

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Jindal Steel & Power (Indore) in February 2019.

Interview

Which u like I m ready to give exam and any interview I m able to do anything for the gud one nd I want to join u as soon as possible

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.