JioSaavn Interview Questions

Updated May 30, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 16 of over 16 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at JioSaavn

JioSaavn

Application

I interviewed at JioSaavn

Interview

Good, organized, kind and willing to give feedback if anything ever goes wrong. The team was very accommodating and didn't stress any of the applicants at all. Left a good impression of the company values and their hiring criteria

Interview Questions
  • About campaigns, I've been following. A GD around random topics to filter the first few applicants
    1 Answer

JioSaavn

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at JioSaavn in May 2022

Interview

tech rounds were good but they rejected me on basis of HRBP round which is very unusual... they were very interested in why i am leaving my current company even after i stated that they've done a lot of firing lately. 3 rounds of interview took almost 1 month.

Interview Questions
  • react Js related questions lifecycle events and array operation in react JS DS Algo in first round

JioSaavn

Application

I interviewed at JioSaavn

Interview

Online process, I didn't attended any of interviews. I'm new to interview, I'm applying now. For 1-Day Internship at JioSaavn internship at JioSaavn.1-Day Internship at JioSaavn internship at JioSaavn1-Day Internship at JioSaavn internship at JioSaavn

Interview Questions
  • why should you be hired for this internship internship?

JioSaavn

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at JioSaavn

Interview

The interview process takes too long. I got the job, but they took almost 2 months to close this, with multiple rounds. The HR does not respond to you on time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

JioSaavn

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at JioSaavn in Dec 2019

Interview

The interview process was in three steps: First one was a phone screening with someone super nice at HR team. We went through many general questions regarding my professional background, past projects, experience using SQL, pandas and Visualization skills. Second one was a phone call with Senior Manager of Business Insights & Analytics, we went through several question similar to the phone screening but with a more technical approach. The manager was super kind and put focus on SQL experience as the position requires intense previous experience on data querying. Last round was an on-site interview with the Data Analytics team that went on for like 40 min - 1 hour. First some background questions to break the ice. Then we started with 2 SQL questions including basic query statements, segmenting some entries with CASE statement, window functions, joins, etc. Third question was a Python and pandas exercise that involved reading data on a DataFrame and perform a certain transformation on it to get the desired output. Fourth exercise was on Visualization although we did not get there cause I spent more time than expected on second SQL exercise. Final feedback on last round came a month after the interview (maybe because I was the first in line). I did not get it, I guess that even though I knew the syntax and had the general skill set required they were looking for someone with high exposure to SQL querying. Bummer as I saw this internship as the chance to master my SQL and pandas/viz skills :( ! Overall Pros: Team seemed super nice and office in SOHO looks amazing. They also seemed really professional and involved with the work they are doing for Saavn! Overall Cons: Feedback took a long time. I had 2+ weeks in the interview process and then 1 month for final feedback. I only heard back after 2 followups with a generic e-mail saying that the HR I originally worked with was no longer part of the team. General comment: this position seems like an opportunity for someone with mid-high exposure to SQL querying which in my opinion might be a bit too much for an intern/non-graduate role.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at JioSaavn (Gurgaon, Haryana)

Interview

Applied on the company’s website. Got a call from HR after 2 months for scheduling a pre-screening phone interview with the hiring manager. The interview went smooth although the hiring manager was a bit cold. I was told that HR will reach out shortly with the next steps in the process. Never heard back despite following up.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at JioSaavn (New York, NY) in Feb 2019

Interview

The most stretched and overkill interview process I have ever seen. I tell them on day one that I have experience in a certain language+framework rather than the one they use. They tell me they are okay with it and go ahead with 5 technical rounds + 1 HR + 1 more round for a similar position because of an internal goof up. After all those rounds I am told that I cannot go ahead since, guess what, I do not have experience in the language+framework that they use. What a waste of time.

Interview Questions
  • Coding questions, Test framework related questions.
9 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I interviewed at JioSaavn (Mumbai)

Interview

Quite long. They took a whole month & 7 interviews to wrap the process. But all the interviews were interesting and evaluated different aspects of the job & my skills. Overall I had a good experience.

Interview Questions
  • How would you design an app for the people who are planning or going to Essel World?
5 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at JioSaavn (Mumbai) in Jan 2018

Interview

Submit portfolio of work. Meet the HR. Followed by your reporting manager. It's a smooth process but time consuming..be ready to have actively follow-up with the HR about the process and discuss things in detail.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at JioSaavn (New York, NY)

Interview

Went through 3 different phone interviews which mostly allowed me to get to know the team. The in person interview was with a C-Level positioned employee. I was toured around the office to get a sense of where everything was, and met some of the employees who gave me the inside scoop of Saavn. They take pride in their culture in the office, talk about that during your interview!

Interview Questions
  • -What can Saavn do for you? -What can you do for Saavn? -Why would you like to intern with us?
1 person found this interview helpful