Johnson & Johnson Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Johnson & Johnson

2,066 Interview Reviews

2.9

Intern Interview

Interview

I had a digital interview, It took less than 15 minutes to complete. I recorded answers to three question within a given time frame for each question. they were just behavioural questions and easy to answer. Overall a good experience

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

Video Interview that was given due to COVID-19 and was fairly standard. It was three questions and it look about 15 minutes to do. You could rerecord the video up to three times in case it did not go to plan.

Mechanical Engineering Intern Interview

Interview

This was a digital interview in which I was asked 3 questions, given time to form a response, recorded my response, and was then able to re-record my response up to two times if I wanted to.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work for Johnson and Johnson?   Answer Question
    • Explain how one of your past experiences helped you grow as an engineer.   Answer Question
    • How has one of your work or project experiences prepared you for this role?   Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

Interview

Online interview with recorded interview questions due to the pandemic. There was 2 min to answer each question and if you messed up you were given 2 more chances (3 chances in total for I think...6 questions)

Supply Chain Coop Interview

Interview

It was very easy, three questions and a chance to redo each question. It took only about 10 minutes and was not too stressful. Would recommend practicing a few times beforehand to prep for the interview.

Internship Interview

Interview

there was a recorded interview portion that was not great because you do not have the interaction that you normally have during an interview but otherwise the rest of the process went pretty well.

Technical Support Interview

Interview

Fun and simple. very laid back and low pressure, but the job I was interviewing for was entry level, so I did not expect much of a challenge when i was in the interview.

Senior Finance Analyst Interview

Interview

The initial interview took place via webcam, answering questions within a certain timeframe. You get two chances per question (you can re-record an answer), thereafter the module will procced to the next question.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions that ask how you would handle working with co-workers in a given situation.   Answer Question

Supply Chain Co-Op Interview

Interview

Overall, it was a very smooth process. The person who interviewed me was very nice and helpful along the way. She gave lots of guidance and insight into her job and her time as a intern and co-op for the company before she transitioned into a full-time role.

Engineer Interview

Interview

It took a long time to get through the process, and there was not very much communication or feedback, and updates on the status of my candidacy were not frequent.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.