Cover image for Juma Al Majid Group

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Juma Al Majid Group Interview Questions

Updated 17 Sept 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7 of over 7 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Juma Al Majid Group

Anonymous Employee in Islamabad, Islamabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Juma Al Majid Group (Islamabad, Islamabad) in Sept 2021

Interview

First of All introduce yourself then talk about my qualifications and then ask about experience about my residence any questions about my field like mechanical engineering for example what you experience your work .. I ask lath machines

Interview Questions
  • Anything you ask about my field
    6 Answers
  • Anything about my field question

Juma Al Majid Group

Application

I interviewed at Juma Al Majid Group

Interview

On a fait un échange téléphonique ensuite j'ai passé un entretien individuel sur place avec la Ressource humaine, puis un autre rendez-vous avec le Chef hiérarchique, ensuite un dernier entretien avec le manager. Et finalement une négociation de salaire.

Interview Questions
  • Pourquoi vous avez quitté votre société

Anonymous Employee in Dubai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Juma Al Majid Group (Dubai) in Jun 2015

Interview

its very easy and formal only orientation took place and experience about previous employer, work nature and they explain brief about product information as new department launch we developed later. works for Kia motors associate of JUMA AL MAJID GROUP dealing to sell new & old KIA cars. They provide unlimited employment residence visa , work permit and medical insurance

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dubai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Juma Al Majid Group (Dubai) in Mar 2013

Interview

Very Quick and easy , all you need is to polish your self and things will be fine . Talk about vision and mission and how you will fit in the orgnization in the future

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Juma Al Majid Group (Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi) in Apr 2012

Interview

There are three major levels of the interview at Juma Al Majid Genavco Company. First the Branch Manager of the showroom will interview the candidate than the GM of the company and in the last the President of the company.Than the appointment letter will be issued through the HR department of the company and so on till the Joining.

Interview Questions
  • The most technical question was the study of the market in UAE for commercial vehicles that if they are going on the positive side or the negative after the middle east economic crisis.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dubai

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Juma Al Majid Group (Dubai) in Jan 2012

Interview

Very traditional, no one could understand what I was talking about nor had the right questions for me. I had to wait for 45 minutes before the interview and the interviewees were completely reckless and disrespectful.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dubai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Juma Al Majid Group (Dubai) in Mar 2009

Interview

I had noticed an ad in the local newspaper and applied via e-mail. Within 1 week, I received a call from their office informing to meet with their Senior Manager for an interview. The interview was very relaxed and I left the place thinking I was very smart and confident during the interview. Unfortunately, it was much later that I realized the person who interviewed me had joined the company 25-30 years back as a helper and climbed the ranks of the organization on account of being a mixed Arab nationality and extremely proficient in "buttering" his seniors. I was asked to meet with the President of the Group for a final interview after about 10 days and then received an Offer Letter after 1 week thereafter.

Interview Questions
  • The President asked me how I would fit into the culture of the company since I had not worked in an Arab dominated organization earlier. Though I handled that question well, it gave me a deep feeling that the establishment is pro-Arab and that I must be careful in my professional dealings.

Popular Careers with Juma Al Majid Group Job Seekers