Junglee Games Interview Questions

Updated Apr 18, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 72 of over 72 interviews

Employee Referral18%
Recruiter14%
HardAverageEasy

Junglee Games

Application

I interviewed at Junglee Games

Interview

Smooth process with clear understanding of the expectations and perks. overall onboarding flow was structured and well timed. no doubt it is top 15 GPTW certified organisation in Asia. HR team is a good backbone to the entire onboarding flow.

Interview Questions
  • around work and life in general
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Junglee Games (New Delhi) in Feb 2022

Interview

The interview process was very smooth and seamless. All the rounds were arranged in quick succession and I did not have to wait wondering about my result. Interaction with all interviewers was very pleasant.

Interview Questions
  • They asked to describe myself and were gauging my culture fitness in the company

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Junglee Games (New Delhi) in Feb 2022

Interview

It was smooth and interactive and got to know about Way of working at Junglee Games and my Role. Process was quick and I was allowed to put my things in better way

Interview Questions
  • about my career aspirations and goals.

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Junglee Games (Bangalore) in Jan 2022

Interview

There were two technical rounds and one HR round. The first round was completely on a case given, apart from a few questions on the previous work experience. The depth and breadth of product management knowledge has been checked based on the case. The second round was a bit situational, where I have been asked about the things I have mentioned in the answers. They also asked about my proficiency in the skills needed for the role. The HR round was pretty chill, just asked questions about my inclination and values, apart from discussing compensation and preferred location.

Interview Questions
  • R1: 1. Work ex in IT: detailed questions 2. Case: Online Rummy and Fantasy sports in our portfolio, but fantasy sports is highly seasonal and sometimes Rummy doesn’t get high engagement (especially around the IPL season). What can be done to ensure engagement isn’t affected significantly? (Can assume any cross integration in both the platforms) -> Also asked about implementation (what if you were the PM) R2: 1. Tell me about yourself that you consider that makes you fit for the PM role 2. You said you need to handle stakeholders. Can you list them? 3. When interacting with development team, what would you communicate? 4. How would you approach creating a new feature in an existing product? 5. What all are the resources that you would refer to create new features in a product? 6. How much are you comfortable with handling data? Have you ever handled any data for anything? 7. How well are you versed with Excel?
1 person found this interview helpful

Junglee Games

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Junglee Games in Dec 2021

Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks due to festive season. I interviewed at Junglee Games in December 2021. - Screening Round - 3 Technical Round - Hiring Manager Round - HR Process

Interview Questions
  • Questions related to DS Algo and Problem-Solving Skills, LLD and HLD Design skills

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Junglee Games (Bangalore) in Dec 2021

Interview

Totally disappointed with the interview process in it. The First round was the HackerRank test then with the 2 Technical interviews rounds in it. First round : 1 DSA + 1 SQL then with the basic networking , DBMS , Java questions Second Round : Resume and Frontend questions then 1 coding approach question. The role was Backend Developer but the questions was asked mostly from the Frontend questions in it in the Second Round in it. Not expected these types of questions in it. If the role is Backend please ask questions on Backend not Frontend as some candidates may confused in it. The response from the HR is really pathetic in it . Not taking the calls and communications through mails. At least inform the candidate about the feedback within the time .Not a standard level of interview in it. Needs improvement in the recruitment process in it.

Interview Questions
  • First Round : 1. find the peak value of array from a large size of array 2.print the data in the last 7 days of a month 3. Networking questions 4. DBMS questions 5. Java questions 2nd Round : 1.Questions on resume, past projects 2. JavaScript questions 3. HTML,CSS questions 4. How to shuffle cards from the deck of cards.(Coding Approach)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Junglee Games (Bangalore) in Nov 2021

Interview

Interview was carried out in 2 stages, one was prescreening and second was technical. Technical interview involved interview regarding stack of tools they are currently using, average questions regarding deployment, How and what kind of work is done - overall experience. Negative experience: Post technical interview there was no communication from HR, I get it I didn't get the job But have the curtesy to atleast inform a candidate, the HR straight up ghosted me even after writing followup emails there was no communication.

Interview Questions
  • How does Nomad works? How does terraform works, what syntax it uses?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Junglee Games (New Delhi) in Nov 2021

Interview

The interview process was a month long process with total 5 rounds of interview. There were online test and 4 other rounds of HR interview with an average duration of 15 minutes.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ondal

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Junglee Games (Ondal) in Nov 2021

Interview

front-end question there were three round first-round questions were 1.css basic related question 2. react all hooks lifecycle 3.javascript:basic related question 4.html related question 5 .j query related question 6. angular js related question 7. project related question how you use this and all

Interview Questions
  • there were three round first-round questions were 1.css basic 2. react all hooks lifecycle 3.javascript:basic

Junglee Games

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Junglee Games

Interview

Was asked by HR to apply for the job opening, but after applying I followed up with HR for almost 1 and half months but in vain. Don't know if these guys have fake job openings. Beware !!!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 72 Interviews

Junglee Games Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Junglee Games as 75.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 3.00 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Assistant Manager and Senior Quality Analyst rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Product Manager and Software Development Engineer (SDE) II roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Junglee Games takes an average of 11 days when considering 87 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Manager Training and Quality had the quickest hiring process (on average 5 days), whereas Product Manager roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 25 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Junglee Games according to 87 Glassdoor interviews include:

One-on-One Interview: 21.97%