Just Energy Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Just Energy Interview Questions

Interviews at Just Energy

2.0

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Just Energy in November 2019.

Interview

Interview lasted about 20 minutes. They were very punctual and respectful of my time. Made me feel very welcome. Overall friendly environment, lovely office, would have loved to work here.

Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Just Energy (Houston, TX (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

the interview sounded as if they would do anything to accommodate me and get me to say yes, but then again the interviewer had already offered me the job before the interview. I believe you definitely need to have some experience in the field before applying for this company.

Energy Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Just Energy (Houston, TX (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

Asked me what i did at my previous job, what i did to overcome obstacles, and customer service questions. How do i get to know the customer on a personal level, and how do i make them earn my trust.

Risk Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Just Energy in June 2019.

Interview

Initial interview with CRO via telephone ( located in a different city than US headquarters.
    I had an in person interview with leaders from Gas trading, Power trading and settlements/operations.

Interview Questions

• Give examples of working across Front/Mid/Back office.
      Give examples of types of risks associated with power and gas portfolios.
      Give examples of working in a team and how to solve problems.   Answer Question

Contract Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Just Energy (Houston, TX (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

I applied online in the morning and was called by lunchtime for and interview 2 days later by their recruiter. I did not speak much at the interview because the recruiter did not ask many questions, she just explained the position. The interview lasted 15 minutes at most. She seemed to be in a hurry and a bit rude.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your last job?   1 Answer

Energy Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Just Energy.

Interview

2 interviews- first with recruiter 2nd with Territory Sales Manager (TSM)

Interviews usually take place early 9am/10am. I would recommend bringing 2 forms if I.D. and come dressed in business casual clothes. I saw someone get sent home for wearing jeans and sneakers.

Interview Questions

• What are your financial goals?   1 Answer

Contract Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Just Energy (Houston, TX (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

I’ve applied for a contract administrator position and received a call from a recruiter who immediately asked me to come in for an interview. When I asked for more details about this role she replied in a very rude tone that I should have read the description before applying. My next question was about the salary range. Recruiter told me she was not allowed to provide this information over the phone. This sounded very fishy to me and I ended the call right there and then.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Just Energy (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I applied online and received a call from HR. I was asked to finish some test with timings. Basic logical questions. In 8 min we must answer as many as possible. I dont have any idea, how many that would be. Later I did not even receive any acknowledgment or rejection email

Energy Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rosemont, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Just Energy (Rosemont, IL (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

A joke....Interviewed with the HR Coordinator, Field Manager and Territory Manager, everyone was a liar. I think the HR Coordinator believed what she was telling me was true, because she was new to the company. However, both the FM and TM had been with the company for years, and lied to my face.

Interview Questions

• How are you with new people?   1 Answer
    • How are you at convincing people to see things from your perspective? Tricky question, they want you to be able to manipulate people to buy their service, this involves lying and cheating, breaking the law, however you can't say you will do so in your answer.   1 Answer
    • How are you at identifying with people of other cultures, financial circumstances and educational backgrounds? Because their ideal customer base is, minority with low income and very little education.   1 Answer

Energy Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Just Energy (Dayton, OH (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was asked for an interview immediately. I went to the office and they asked me one questions before telling me what they do. The interviewer was sending emails the whole time I was there. I asked for a business card and they didn't have any. I had to ask them to write down their contact information, and then I had to ask for their email to be included instead of just the phone number. They then had to go into their email to look up their email address. Overall very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.