Just Energy Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Just Energy Interview Questions

Interviews at Just Energy

2.0

Contract Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Just Energy (Houston, TX (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

I’ve applied for a contract administrator position and received a call from a recruiter who immediately asked me to come in for an interview. When I asked for more details about this role she replied in a very rude tone that I should have read the description before applying. My next question was about the salary range. Recruiter told me she was not allowed to provide this information over the phone. This sounded very fishy to me and I ended the call right there and then.

IT Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Just Energy.

Interview

had to fill out a "application" after they found my resume on MONSTER. Waiting room playing pop music ...very non professional looking folks also interviewing (one girl holey jeans) ... guess everyone funnels in the same way. Their application asked for DOB for a "background check" on the back of the app ... gateway to Age Discrimination

Unknown Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Just Energy (Dallas, TX (US)) in July 2015.

Interview

I received an email stating my resume was viewed in Monster and if I could have an appointment for the interview the next day. No information on job description or expected skillset was mentioned. I scheduled interview and got a copy of updated resume . It was a 10 min interview - completely general to know about work experience, current job and importantly attitude towards work.

Administration Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, KS (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Just Energy (Toronto, KS (US)).

Interview

They posted an ad for an administrative position, I sent my resume and they called back telling me they want to talk to me. They wrote they have many positions available so I asked if their administrative position is still open or not. They said no, but they want me for customer service. So I went there. They had set up a class and presented everyone on a hierarchical process they have in which you start as a client representative and go up to a manager in 9 months. They talked to us in person for about 1 minute!! and then they told me to call and ask if I was accepted or not. I did and they told me congratulations! Please come in on day x and see how everything is. I did my research and realized they want us to go door to door asking to see people's bills and most people quit the first week. Overall, they don't tell you the truth from the very beginning and only promise to pay you a lot while that never happens.

Interview Questions

• Nothing, they interview you for 1 minute and say you're hired no matter what you say or how you act or what you wear. They ask what your work ethics are (what kind of question is that?!) and what you're good at. They don't even care about your answers, they want door to door salespeople.   Answer Question

I realized they were lying and hiding what the real job is and not taking me through an honest path.

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Bend, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Just Energy (South Bend, IN (US)) in August 2010.

Interview

I applied for the position out of the blue, and I got a phone call asking for an interview the next day. The interview was scheduled for the day after that. The interview lasted less than 10 minutes. I talked less than three sentences. Overall, the shortest real interview I have ever had. I think the interviewer just wanted to get me out of there.

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westmont, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Just Energy (Westmont, IL (US)) in March 2014.

Interview

It was great. You could see the level of belief in the company and its products and services. All of the employees seemed to have an excitement and passion for their trade.

Interview Questions

• How are you with talking to people?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wickliffe, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Just Energy (Wickliffe, OH (US)) in July 2010.

Interview

Sat there for 3 hours while some guy chit chatted about the company which happens to be a scam company that rip people off. They dont even have a product or service your basically paying them to be the middle man with you gas company.. and the charge you A LOT of money for nothing.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. I really never know what to say.   Answer Question

I cant rip people off. Its Immoral, and unfair to the honest working human being to be scammed into paying for nothing.

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Just Energy (Houston, TX (US)) in January 2010.

Interview

Simple and fast. They needed people quickly to start up new area of company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Quick.

Energy Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Just Energy (Houston, TX (US)) in July 2015.

Interview

There was a phone interview and then an on site interview. The phone interview was just two questions and when called in for on-site, there were two people. Although the second lady didn't ask many questions. Basic questions like the cube ones and some more on my resume. Overall a good interview experience.

Interview Questions

• 1000 small cubes are made into one cube and painted and now taken apart then how many small cubes don't have paint on all three sides?   3 Answers

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Just Energy (New York, NY (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

I got a phone call from this company and went into to interview for a RECRUITING position. The lady said I did great and invited me to meet with the hire manager the next week. I came in he disregarded any comments or anything I had to say in general. He talked to me about doing business to business sales, which if you have not read from the other posts is a complete scam. It was a complete waste of time and horrible experience. I should have stuck with my instinct because I knew something was sketchy with the whole scenario.

Interview Questions

• Easy basic questions
      Explain to me your past experiences?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.