Just Energy Interview Questions

Updated 20 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 167 of over 167 interviews

Employee Referral9%
2.0
HardAverageEasy

Just Energy

Application

I interviewed at Just Energy

Interview

The questions were not difficult, the interviewer were friendly and knowledgeable. The interview took about 30 minutes with about 10 questions. Most of the questions are very easy. Half of them were technical questions.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to quit your current job?
    Answer Question

Just Energy

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Just Energy

Interview

I applied through online. received a Phone Interview and it took around 30 min. Asked about the past working experience and current experiences. finally got offer letter in two weeks

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Just Energy

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Just Energy in Feb 2021

Interview

Quite professional and open attitude of interviewer. Overall interview process was good and interviewer seem to be informative as well. And they were really fast in providing response. Would love to work for such organization.

Interview Questions
  • Are you ok to work long hours if required

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Just Energy (New Delhi)

Interview

First two round was soft as HR scheduled and responded . After third round , there was no response and replies for mails. Atleast there should be some concern to reply if we have gone through the interview or not.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Just Energy

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Just Energy in Dec 2020

Interview

It was a standard interview, we discussed qualifications and experience. Very conversational, nice people. They break down the job description and its role. They mentioned it was an expedited proccess this time so only one interview. Expect at least 2 rounds normally.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Just Energy (Toronto, ON) in Nov 2020

Interview

After first round, no one responded or updated about my application. They reached me by email and conducted the first round but no one later got in touch after the first round.

Interview Questions
  • Just simple HR questions like challenges, strength, weakness

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Just Energy (Toronto, ON) in Nov 2020

Interview

Interviewed with the hiring manager after submitting resume online, and I was been told that an HR specialist will be in contact in a week or so if advanced to the second round.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Just Energy

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Just Energy in Nov 2019

Interview

Interview lasted about 20 minutes. They were very punctual and respectful of my time. Made me feel very welcome. Overall friendly environment, lovely office, would have loved to work here.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Just Energy (Houston, TX) in Nov 2019

Interview

the interview sounded as if they would do anything to accommodate me and get me to say yes, but then again the interviewer had already offered me the job before the interview. I believe you definitely need to have some experience in the field before applying for this company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Just Energy (Houston, TX) in Oct 2019

Interview

Asked me what i did at my previous job, what i did to overcome obstacles, and customer service questions. How do i get to know the customer on a personal level, and how do i make them earn my trust.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 167 Interviews