KNACKTEK Interview Questions

Updated Sep 25, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 27 of over 27 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at KNACKTEK

KNACKTEK

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at KNACKTEK in Sep 2017

Interview

A string of phone interviews and questions with different levels of recruiters depending on your individual situation. I spoke to a lead tech recruiter that wanted more information on my skill set.

Interview Questions
  • What are your skills?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KNACKTEK (Richmond, VA) in Jun 2017

Interview

The first interview is just a fact gathering interview and they send you an IQ test. The second interview is basic job description and money negotiations with a personalty test. The third and final interview is a panel interview with technical questions.

Interview Questions
  • whats the difference between internet, intranet and extranet?
  • How many tennis balls fit in a 747?

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KNACKTEK (Alpharetta, GA) in Jun 2017

Interview

I applied online, then called in. The recruiter asked for my resume and set up an information session for me three days from now. I read on here that there will be two interviews after that but I have not gotten there yet

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I interviewed at KNACKTEK (Atlanta, GA) in Jun 2017

Interview

Unprofessional. After barely a 5 minute conversation, the recruiter asked if I was willing to relocate. I said I wasn't seeking relocation at the moment. Then, she ended the interview. An email would have been sufficient, rather than wasting a candidate's time.

Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sandy Springs, Optional[GA]

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KNACKTEK (Sandy Springs, Optional[GA]) in Jun 2017

Interview

First step is an informational session with other folks aimed to qualm all your fears. Then you schedule an actual interview where you take a analytical test, discuss your personal expense budget, and your resume with your recruiter. If you pass the analytical test you move on to the final interview which is the dumbest of them all. They claim it's a panel interview and tell you to Google material to study folks. However, don't worry about stressing about learning the material because they'll ask you an "analytical" question (inspired by the movie Die Hard) at the end which determines whether they want you or not. It's all up to your interviewers discretion as well because he'll be the one "teaching you" during your "training". MAIN THING IS TO BS THE LAST QUESTION AND BE A YES MAN AND CATER TO THE INTERVIEWERS PERSONALITY AND YOULL BE SELECTED. Don't ask any questions about your fears with the company if you're desperate for the job.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your experience? It doesn't have to be anything professional.
  • How would I select all of the customer information from a table?
  • What material did you learn about?
  • What does SQL stand for?
  • What did you learn about the Software development life cycle?
  • This is the analytical question: he's gonna draw two gallons and a water source. One is 5gals and one is 3gals. You have to figure out a way to get 4 gals and you can't measure or anything.
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KNACKTEK (Atlanta, GA)

Interview

The first interview was a informational. The second interview assesses your skill sets. Third interview is a final round to check to see if you're a good fit. Don't mind explaining yourself and telling them a story about how your experiences relate to the being an IT consultant. I gaged the interviewer's personality and proceeded from there.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KNACKTEK (Alpharetta, GA) in Nov 2015

Interview

The first interview was easy, they gather you in a conference room to give you all the information. The second interview is a little harder, and the last one is tough. I would definitely recommend you look at the company website. If you don't know about them, they don't seem to be interested. The guys that did the interview made the process easy to follow and understand. They also answered all of my questions and there wasn't a lot of waiting around. The women that called on the phone were also really nice and helpful.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself. Background. Things related to what I put on my resume and application. Not that many technical questions, but really in depth.
  • What's does WAN and LAN stand for?
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at KNACKTEK (Alpharetta, GA) in Oct 2015

Interview

After being referred, I came in for a analytical test. After the test was over, there was a brief discussion about the company and how they work. They called me back on that same day for a technical screening and overview of my resume.

Interview Questions
  • Common .net questions such as what is a class, what kind of sql joins there are, explain experience on resume. etc.
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KNACKTEK (Atlanta, GA) in Aug 2015

Interview

First interview was a group interview where everyone takes a test and have a briefing of the company. Second interview was a one on one interview further discussing the company and your role. Third interview is a technical interview and a brief interview about information you were suppose to research about the company.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at KNACKTEK (Alpharetta, GA) in May 2015

Interview

They contacted me the same day I saw them at the job fair. Very straightforward; we set up a date for the group interview. Very simple interviews and seminar process. The third and final interview was where I got a bad feeling. The man told me they would create a fake resume for me to memorize and pretend like I had 3-5 years of experience already. They wanted to fake my background and back up my lies to get me a job with a company who thinks I was experienced already. For this service, they wanted to take almost 50% of what I would be making and pay me 50k a year. The cherry on top was that I would have to relocate to a random location they couldn't tell me yet. There is no way I could survive with 50k a year in most metropolitan locations. I denied the offer right away and left.

Interview Questions
  • What does "scope" mean when talking about a project's scope.
3 people found this interview helpful