KPIT Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

KPIT Technologies Interview Questions

Interviews at KPIT Technologies

2.9

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at KPIT Technologies.

Interview

Two levels of interviews. One technical and HR interview. Technical interview takes about 45 minutes. Mostly technical based and about you resume. HR interview is formality. HR discuss about job location, salary and other arrangements.

Interview Questions

• What was a critical period in your previous job and how did you overcome that?
      What is your most important skill and how did you use it in the past?
      What is your weakness?   Answer Question

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at KPIT Technologies (New York, NY (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

I participated in KPIT sparkle contest and the idea got selected and i got a mail from their recruitment team. The first round was aptitude round which has 120 mcq and time limit was 120 mins. I cleared first round then I'd to travel to Pune for further process. The second round was a algorithm round, they give you the ques and you have to write the algorithm. 2nd round was not an elimination round all the participants appeared for the Technical round. They ask question from my resume and some questions on the idea that you submitted for the contest. It was of 30 mins. I cleared the TR and i was shortlisted for HR. The HR was so friendly and they give situation and ask how uh would react in that. They check you convincing power and decision making ability. It was of 15 mins and boom i got selected.

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at KPIT Technologies (New York, NY (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

I got call from KPIT for the designation of design engineer for busbosy building of alaxnder Dennis.
    Intial got tool test sheet metal for solid edge software with given time of one hour. Completed the tool test. And later they called for technical round in which they asked questions from sheet metal and plastic design procedure. Related last year experience and what kind work I was dealing with. After clearing that round they called for HR round and related salary we discussed and said will get back to me as soon as possible.

Interview Questions

• how can you calculate flat length of sheet metal?
      how much distance required between two consecutive seat's?
      plm and tcua work flow   Answer Question
    • salary expectations
      type enrollment   Answer Question

C++ Qt Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at KPIT Technologies.

Interview

The manager asker me a lot of questions on C++ and QT based on resume. It lasted about 1 hour 20 minutes. It's a phone call interview. The interviewer was very nice. Prepare well for everything on your resume.

Interview Questions

• Virtual table, virtual pointer, polymorphism. QT and QML   Answer Question

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at KPIT Technologies (New York, NY (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

Applied through campus recruitment, first we had to write a online test of general aptitude and technical questions and also 2 simple programming questions . All those who cleared this were shortlisted for next round where again 2 simple programs were given to code this was again an elimination round. Followed by technical and HR where questions on projects,internships done were given and HR was all about the confidence, communication skills.

Systems Development Senior Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at KPIT Technologies (Detroit, MI (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

They basically had decided to hire me based solely on my resume. I had a 5 minute phone call, followed by a 10 minute WebEx meeting. The background check was a little unnerving, including a claim that they couldn't verify my education that required me to contact the University.

Entry Level Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at KPIT Technologies (Detroit, MI (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

Called in for 2 hrs interview. 1 hr test and 2nd part I have to wait for 15 mins. Hiring manager showed up with very unprofessional. They are people who are like him, making other Indian people's reputation down. Shame on him!!!!
    Don't work here...

Tech Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Interview

Was very bad, waited for long time then a child interviwer came asked always childist questions..because he dont know much more..even i answered everything but god know what feedback he communicated

Interview Questions

• stupid questions were asked by stupid child interviewer   Answer Question
    • exchange two variable values without taking the third.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPIT Technologies in April 2018.

Interview

applied on my school's career fair. Waited for at least a month for them to contact me for the online accessment, then there should be a technical phone interview. Since I did pretty well on my online accessment, they skipped the phone interview part.

Interview Questions

• Questions about JAVA, testing concepts stuff.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at KPIT Technologies.

Interview

It was easy.All basic Java question and the project specific detail in your resume.Prepare your resume well and all the basic of java and and algorithms.All the best for interview.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.