Kaiser Permanente Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Kaiser Permanente

1,703 Interview Reviews

2.9

Data Analyst Interview

Interview

3 rounds in total, first is the background screening (10 min), second is the hiring manager's interview (30 min). Basically some behavior questions and last one is tech interview (30 min).

General Pediatrician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Los Angeles, CA (US)).

Interview

The interview process went well . The interviewer was friendly and asked fair questions about my clinical experiences in residency training. Information was provided about the work environment and I had the opportunity to meet a few other pediatricians working at the locations.

Physical Therapist Interview

Interview

1:3- Interviewee to Department director, and PT and OT supervisors of the department. Each person took turns asking questions. Left some time at the end for a short tour of the campus.

Interview Questions

• What do you have to offer to the company?
      When did you go beyond your role as a PT?   Answer Question

Interview

Started off with applying from there, received a phone interview from there a in person interview lastly a face to face interview. Then a job offer once you accept they will send you information . Interview process was pretty easy and very straight forward they also responded in a timely manner

Manager Interview

Interview

It’s a behavioral interview focused on times you’ve done tasks or dealt with situations They may ask for three examples. And ask you what you would do differently now that you’ve had the experience

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to work with ambiguity   1 Answer

HR Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Renton, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Renton, WA (US)).

Interview

Very basic interview process. Was asked about what I knew about the position, the organization, why I wanted to purse an HR internship. Nothing out of the ordinary. Managers who interviewed me were very open and honest. The vibe that I was getting from Kaiser was that it really cares about its members and employees.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to this internship?
       what do you do with multiple competing due dates?   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Interview

Received a call from HR to schedule a phone interview with the hiring manager 2-3 weeks after I submitted my application. The phone interview lasted about 30 minutes, mostly technical questions.

Interview Questions

• How do you take data and use it to help companies make better decisions?   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Interview

Not bad. Short. Simple and to the point. Lasted about half an hour basic questions on the nursing process. Certain experiences and qualifications. Not overwhelming or overbearing at all. Still waiting for a call back

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview

Phone Call with dept manager and then a face to face panel interview with local leaders. After that got a call from HR with offer a week or so later.

Interview Questions

• Give examples of difficult situations and how to navigate them.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview

VERY unprofessional. Slow responses, no feedback whatsoever, received emails addressed to a different candidate, interviewers late to the meeting, etc. Listen to the reviews that say they don't value your time and look elsewhere.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.