Kaiser Permanente Interview Questions

Updated Jan 19, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,899 of over 1,899.0 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kaiser Permanente

Kaiser Permanente

Application

I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente

Interview

The interview process was very professional. They asked questions regarding your background, experience, and goals for your career. They did a really great job explaining the benefits of Kaiser and the growth opportunities as an employee. They give you time at the end of the interview to ask any questions.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about your experience
    Answer Question

Kaiser Permanente

Application

I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente

Interview

Only made it to first step, which was a Modern Hire questionnaire. The reason why I wanted to submit a review on this was that they texted me to fill it out, HOWEVER, there was another # copied in the same text. This didn't feel right to me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kaiser Permanente

Application

I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente

Interview

4 interviews, table discussion . Good process simple mostly behavioral questions. The position got cancelled due to covid but otherwise fairly simple process and good people to speak with. Mainly gauging your learning enthusiasm and people skills

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kaiser Permanente

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente

Interview

The interview process is prioritized by Seniority based on union contract rules. Easiest way in is through on call or temp positions. It was fairly quick. One interview, then on boarding and training.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you were in charge of resolving a conflict.

Kaiser Permanente

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente

Interview

Definitely dependent on location Some chiefs are nice and friendly and some aren’t Here was how my process went: Phone interview with recruiter Phone interview with chief or zoom In person interview Decision are not communicated all the time, if you don’t hear from them it’s a no

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (San Diego, CA) in Jan 2022

Interview

Was quick to get a phone call for an interview. Process went smoothly. Felt more of a conversation than interview. Really hit them on spot with skills and competencies. Be yourself, they love personality.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Atlanta, GA) in Jan 2022

Interview

The interview was a group interview of 5. There were three pharmacist/managers conducting the interview. They asked each of us the same question but in different order. I believe in total we were asked 8 questions each ( there initially were supposed to be 8 candidates). There were three open positions they were looking to fill at different locations. It was a very long process due to having to ask so many questions for different people but I definitely enjoyed that process because it was different. You're literally sitting with your competition for the position so that's very different as well.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time you had a disagreement with a coworker, subordinate, or supervisor.

Kaiser Permanente

Application

I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente

Interview

Once applied, heard response pretty quick. Required to fill in word document with 7 questions in 2 days. Scheduled interview within few days after that. Easy excel test in the interview. Didn't move forward due to lack of management experience.

Interview Questions
  • Please share why you are interested in Kaiser Permanente Community Health and this position.

Kaiser Permanente

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente

Interview

Dude, Kaiser. I get that you’re a busy organization but it shouldn’t take 14 months to get a simple rejection email. I always wanted to work for Kaiser but knowing that it’s next to impossible to even get hired here it’s not worth the effort. No one has almost a year to wait around to see if you got the job or not. Change your hiring tactics, it’s stuck in the boomer era.

Interview Questions
  • Can you best describe a workplace conflict and how you solved it?
1 person found this interview helpful

Kaiser Permanente

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente

Interview

Panel interview of the department team gauging questions for workplace - Psychological. Also asked about previous work. Only had one interview for the position. Video call due to covid-19. Waited two weeks to hear back decision.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a situation where you had to complete a project but could not with the given time frame.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,899 Interviews