Kalas Manufacturing Interview Questions

Updated Aug 2, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 3 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kalas Manufacturing

Kalas Manufacturing

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kalas Manufacturing

Interview

I held a phone interview with the IT manager and then came in a week later for a on-site interview with various managers for 4 different departments. Great people and great talks.

Interview Questions
  • Would I want to continue my education?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lancaster, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kalas Manufacturing (Lancaster, PA) in Apr 2016

Interview

Very basic, used staff management SMX to hire and interview. Standard stuff straight to testing which took a lot of time but was stimulating. Sort off like an IQ test combined with psychometrics. A lot of mathematical problems that were not too difficult for a thinking person. Hope that this helps

Interview Questions
  • If I thought that I could do the job

Anonymous Employee in Denver, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kalas Manufacturing (Denver, PA) in Jun 2012

Interview

Office Job: phone call, then in person interview with HR, then hiring manager. Usually you get interviewed by the HR Director but I got lucky and was interviewed by the hiring manager directly. Things have changed a lot since I was hired - they are now looking for those who have experience in AX Dynamics if possible but are willing to work extensive hours (if you are in a salary position) - usually about 60+ a week.

Interview Questions
  • where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 Years
RSS Feed</>Embed