Karma Automotive Interview Questions

Updated Aug 25, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 55 of over 55 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Karma Automotive

Karma Automotive

Application

I interviewed at Karma Automotive

Interview

It was very friendly, genuine, and informative. People were extremely understanding and always make an effort to get to know you. Great company culture, very detailed work ethic, and always out to lend hand to both coworkers and employees

Interview Questions
  • How would you contribute to the company?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntington Beach, CA

Application

The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Karma Automotive (Huntington Beach, CA)

Interview

Phone interview, 2 tech interview and interview with CIO. They all have okayed me, they said you have to wait 6-8 weeks for final decision, after that 8 weeks said this position changed to TBD, you are #1 to call on our list. My suggestion keep looking for other options until you got the offer signed.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a DS project you have completed, explain each steps of the process in 30min. In the mid. Team member asked why questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Karma Automotive (Irvine, CA) in Oct 2020

Interview

First interview was with an in-house recruiter. Second interview was a 1-on-1 technical interview with a current senior associate on relevant team. Very straightforward. Gentleman was kind, polite, professional. Willing to share excitement about future of the company.

Interview Questions
  • How would you write a script to reverse a given string without using built-in reverse string function.

Karma Automotive

Application

I interviewed at Karma Automotive

Interview

Phone interview followed by onsite interview and the offer was given in a week. Phone interview lasted 30 mins and asked about my current work experience and some questions related to the job I had applied for. The on-site interview was with 3 people and all were easy going and approachable.

Karma Automotive

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Karma Automotive

Interview

The whole process was very long, but simple. Online application and a waiting period. Phone interview then a long waiting period. Three in person back-to-back, one-on-one interviews. I received an offer over one month later.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

Interview

Over phone interview before an in person interview. Talked to the HR person on the phone for I believe a personality screening and then also the hiring managers for technical screening.

Interview Questions
  • Asked me to describe in detail the technical details of the system I would be responsible for.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Karma Automotive (Irvine, CA) in Nov 2019

Interview

Thorough and well explained interview process and steps. Everyone I communicated with was clear. On site was very difficult as in place team has deep knowledge. I really felt strong in the areas I needed to be, but it seems like they are looking for something very specific.

Interview Questions
  • Please describe how you have adopted your knowledge from on-prem to a cloud-first environment

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Karma Automotive (Irvine, CA) in Oct 2019

Interview

phone interviewing with the recruiter and then the hiring manager, the recruiter asked a few simple questions like the current job responsibilities, availability to start the new position, etc. The hiring manager asked something related to the job nature and qualifications, etc.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Karma Automotive

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Karma Automotive

Interview

normal standard procedure- from phone screening to on-site interview. on-site interview with team and management. Initially there was a phone screening followed by on site interview with team individually.

Interview Questions
  • - QA process and experiences - Automation skills validations - Problem solving skills

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Karma Automotive (Irvine, CA) in Jul 2019

Interview

I was given a phone interview, and then brought in for a 2-hour in person interview where I met with 3 different people. I followed up for weeks and weeks about the progress and although they last told me I was "still in the running", I finally gave up after never hearing back again and just continued my job search. Very disappointed, I really believed this would have been a great fit. I would have been fine not getting the job, but being "ghosted" is just unprofessional.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 55 Interviews