Kaspon Techworks Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kaspon Techworks

Sort:

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kaspon Techworks (Chennai) in July 2014.

Interview

Initially U will be asked to meet the HR for an face to face interview. then if u got selected u will meet the manager for the final interview. u ll get back the information after some 15 days.....................................................................................................................................................

Interview Questions

• nothing difficult. just the formal interview questions asked in Marketing interviews   Answer Question

I am not satisfied with the salary they offer

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kaspon Techworks (Chennai) in April 2013.

Interview

First round will be technical Face to Face round.If you selected they will call you for the second round.Second round taken by their client.thats all if they ok with you client ll inform to kaspon and they ll share you the offer letter with one year BOND process.

Interview Questions

• what are all the OSI layers   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kaspon Techworks (Chennai) in April 2015.

Interview

Direct Technical interview and logical test. If we selected then they sent us to Client side interview. It will take one day. And client will delay at-least 2 to 3 days.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kaspon Techworks (Chennai) in April 2015.

Interview

First one is Technical Discussion Technical Manager if we selected means then HR Discussion and we sent to client interview , then the client interview process is depends up on the client.
    If we cleared interview on client side means they
    issues offer.

Interview Questions

• they give there logics and we written on paper?   1 Answer

Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kaspon Techworks (Chennai) in January 2019.

Interview

First they will take telephonic discussion. Later they will take technical. Later they will ask to come Chennai.
    It is a consultancy. They will provide interviews. After completing the interview they are not lifting your call. Total trash. Please don't go interview. If you want to go please demand expanses.
    Worrest interview.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.