Kelly Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Kelly Interview Questions

Interviews at Kelly

1,005 Interview Reviews

2.2

Interview

Had 4 rounds of interviews. two telephonic and two in person. Interview went very smooth. very professional and got the result in 1 week. Asked all about previous work experience.

Interview Questions

• What will you do if your client is extremely upset with your performance?   Answer Question

Production Interview

Interview

It was not as I expected, It was longer than I expected but professional, Everything had to be completed before moving on to the next process. You had to have the documents to have your information submitted for that position

Recruitee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockford, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kelly (Rockford, IL (US)) in January 2021.

Interview

Very easy and simple and didn't make me nervous at all. Overall the applying and hiring process with them has been very easy. They are very helpful and provide all the necessary information for you to succeed.

Interview Questions

Interview

It went well. Asked a lot of questions and different materials like availability, overtime , customer service etc. I know a lot of people who didn’t make it through the interview process but I did. I think it just depends on flexibility and how well you present yourself

Interview Questions

• Things like temper management , was really kin on open availability which lets me know I’ll be working a lot .   Answer Question

Chat Support Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kelly.

Interview

I did the interview for them back in July. I have a hearing impairment so I got to do a written interview. I still have not heard anything back from that interview. I have emailed the recruiter several times, they keep telling me they will forward my request to the leadership staff. Still no word about it. I am pretty sure they are giving me the runaround and don't want to hire me because of the hearing impairment. This is very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• This company discriminates against people who have a disability.   Answer Question

Proofreader Interview

Interview

The interview consisted of a 15 min phone call that was about basic qualifications, various experiences, why you would be a good fit, background, etc. It was nothing to stress about at all, and the interviewer was helpful and nice.

Test Engineer Interview

Interview

Several questions about UNIX systems, describe some commands and aspects about the operating system. Also a few programming questions. Explain conditionals and control flow, some algorithms and walk through the process of solving them.

Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, KS (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kelly (Kansas City, KS (US)) in November 2020.

Interview

Very simple and straight forward. conveniently online and employees were kind and got to the point. Enjoyed this process other than it seemed kind of fake at first, overall appreciate the simplicity

Interview Questions

• What were some of your job positions and your greatest accomplishments?   Answer Question

Tech Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kelly (Phoenix, AZ (US)) in November 2020.

Interview

Simple zoom interview. Asked a few basic questions and wanted to know why I would like the position. Also asked if I planned on furthering my education or if I will be working another job along with this one.

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kelly (Saint Louis, MO (US)) in November 2020.

Interview

Have to interview on camera in the room you’ll work in. Make sure there’s a door that can lock and that the room is clean! Look interview ready and research their company before the interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us?
      Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.