Kier Group Interview Questions

Updated 1 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 81 of over 81 interviews

Recruiter8%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Kier Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Kier Group in Mar 2021

Interview

An on-line interview hosted by the CM and SQS, fair and reasonable questions were asked. Usually around an open introduction of yourself to the past experience, your major contribution to the former organization been worked, any common goal to the present position being applied.

Interview Questions
  • Around an open introduction of yourself to the past experience, your major contribution to the former organization been worked, any common goal to the present position being applied
    Answer Question

Kier Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kier Group

Interview

Video Interview via Tazio (not live). The interview process was presented close to the time of initial application but over 3 months later, possibly due to the application period not ending at this point. The Tazio system itself was easy to use and not too dissimilar from a service such as Sonru. The questions included personal career questions and some situational scenarios on what you would do / how you would react in certain scenarios.

Interview Questions
  • A question along the lines of "you see concrete being poured incorrectly on site, how do you react and how would you suggest they prevent this from happening again", and the idea is that you describe who you would talk to on site in order to resolve the problem.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kier Group (Birmingham, England, England) in Feb 2021

Interview

After the online application, I have waited months and got called for an online interview. I sat down, turned my camera on, did some revision and did the interview, nothing more nothing less

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kier Group (Birmingham, England, England) in Feb 2021

Interview

Video interview before the assessment centre roughly 7 questions with each question there is a time frame giving a hint of how to pace your answers. Also there is a one minuite prep time to get your thoughts together before the auto filming stsrts video recording your anser

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Liverpool, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Kier Group (Liverpool, England, England) in Nov 2020

Interview

Online application with questions about the role and the company. Followed by an automated video interview, roughly 6-7 questions lasting half an hour. The questions were introduced by Kier employees and had to reply with a time guide of a minute or two.

Interview Questions
  • Started with generic questions about yourself, what are 3 words your friends would describe you as? etc. Questions about the company, why Kier? Questions related to specific role at the end, what do you think you'll do in your day to day life as an engineer at Kier, plan a method statement for the construction of a concrete slab.

Kier Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Kier Group in Nov 2020

Interview

Application, Video Interview, Online Assessment centre, a fairly quick application process unlike some which drag for months. People all very friendly and accomodating, no real complaints at all. No aptitude tests.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Stafford, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kier Group (Stafford, England, England) in Nov 2020

Interview

The interview process consisted of a video interview, followed by two virtual meetings with the relevant senior leadership team and hiring manager. For final interview a presentation formed part of the process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Kier Group (Bristol, England, England) in Nov 2020

Interview

1. Video interview - create a video of yourself answering a series of questions 2. Main interview - 1-1 interview, followed by group task, followed by self made presentation on provided areas

Interview Questions
  • Have you got knowledge of value engineering?

Kier Group

Application

I interviewed at Kier Group

Interview

Online application with fairly standard questions about why you want to do the job / work for Kier specifically, followed by video interview with pre-recorded introduction and questions that you were given a set time (3-4 minutes) to answer.

Interview Questions
  • Demonstrate a time when you used the Kier Values & how they apply to you?

Kier Group

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kier Group

Interview

Very informal , which made the interview very easy. Mainly was to gauge if I had the right personality or gumption to be able to complete the role. To see if I could think analytically and if I was quick enough to pick up on simple errors

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 81 Interviews