Cover image for Knight Frank

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Knight Frank Interview Questions

Updated 4 Feb 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 146 of over 146 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Knight Frank

Knight Frank

Application

I interviewed at Knight Frank

Interview

Average - easy smooth process, competitive, over zoom and one in London. Many rounds to go through but well informed before each round. I would advise lots of preparation beforehand

Interview Questions
  • Your interest in the company
    Answer Question

Knight Frank

Application

I interviewed at Knight Frank

Interview

Very friendly interviewers, flexible in arrangements and enjoyable conversation. Good notice regarding presentation to prepare, on a relevant area of the industry. Overall a really positive experience - no complaints.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Knight Frank

Application

I interviewed at Knight Frank

Interview

Easy process without any delays, just been contacted and had the interview the following day. All went smoothly stuff was nice. I was warned that the salary was going to be not super high, but I have been ready for that since it was mentionedd in the description.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Knight Frank (London, England) in Dec 2022

Interview

Easy to use portal for uploading CV and cover letter. I thought that the questions they asked candidates were intriguing and relevant compared to a lot of other companies who just ask generic and uninspiring questions. Video Interview caused some issues because of lack of information regarding the expiry of the links and deadline.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a recent property trend, or current industry topic that is interesting to you.

Knight Frank

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Knight Frank

Interview

*** 1. I was contacted by the HR person "Abhinav Bidani - Associate Director, Talent Acquisition". 2. He organised an online interview with a lady manager and a male Malaysian Project Manager. 3. Round 1 was a one-on-one interview. 4. The manager ensured that my time wasn’t wasted by giving me valuable information about the role, people, systems, and processes. 5. Interview closed after 1 hour.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Knight Frank

Application

I interviewed at Knight Frank

Interview

Formal but chilled, included a presentation based on research findings. It was me and two other employees, the environment was relatively comforting, there was water provided etc. and nicely ventilated

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Knight Frank (London, England) in Oct 2022

Interview

Well organised and professional. Looking forward to seeing what’s in store. Hopefully good things and hopefully get to work with a decent team and decent people in a good area of London.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Knight Frank

Application

I interviewed at Knight Frank

Interview

2 rounds of interviews and last one from the site council if you are interviewing for a site role. Questions are straightforward and the usual. It was a 1 to 1 interview on all 3 rounds.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Knight Frank

Application

I interviewed at Knight Frank

Interview

I was prepped by a recruiter and scheduled in for a half hour interview. The call mainly consisted of what my previous work experiences had entailed, how it related to the role, and what my priorities and interests were for the future. Very friendly and comfortable. I was invited back for a second interview and asked to prepare a brief creative presentation, no other stipulation but carte blanche. The interview was with a senior member of staff as well as the previous interviewer, and again was very friendly and more focussed on getting to know me. There was a great sense of interest and care in the people side of things.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked to give opinions on existing creatives

Knight Frank

Application

I interviewed at Knight Frank

Interview

Easy. They need people because there is a shortage of manpower in the industry. No proper structure in the company. No proper handover. They just need a person to show that there is people working under knight frank. If you want fast job, can consider.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 146 Interviews

Knight Frank Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Knight Frank as 53.9% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.92 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Project Engineer and Consultant rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Estate Manager and Assistant Manager roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Knight Frank takes an average of 13.11 days when considering 13 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Estate Manager had the quickest hiring process (on average 1 day), whereas Summer Internship roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 35 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Knight Frank according to 13 Glassdoor interviews include:

Presentation: 16.67%