Kobster.com Interview Questions

Updated 6 Nov 2016

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Kobster.com

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kobster.com

Found 4 candidate interviews
Kobster.com
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took a year or more. I interviewed at Kobster.com

Interview

Interview took place through a reference. HR almost called at the same day followed with a Co- Founder Round on next day. After that it took almost 10 days to get the offer letter . HR is some what slow and also the management has a very lazy attitude on the same. No Change in past 1 year. You will be having a good place to experimenting your new ideas.Employee are given equal opportunity to work. Good environment to work but growth is questionable .

Anonymous Employee in Chennai
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kobster.com (Chennai) in Jan 2016

Interview

I was contacted by a Hr Manager and had a phone interview. The interview had basic questions and then behavioral questions. Next day I was contacted for an in person interview with the Director and then an manager interview followed by Hr Round again for salary Negotiation.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if senior person does not reply to your quarries??
    1 Answer
Anonymous Employee in Chennai
Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kobster.com (Chennai) in Oct 2015

Interview

Applied through LinkedIn and got call a few days after from the co-founder. I had a phone interview with him for 30 minute or so. I explained about my previous employer, my reason for leaving, my future goals & my educational background. He listened me well and asked about my professional qualifications. Explained. Then, got a mail after few days to attend a face-to-face interview at the office. Office was pretty small at the time, but I had the belief that "Small & Focused People Can Bring Big Changes" and went ahead with the interview. Interview was very easy for me as I was prepared and strong enough in UX concepts. He asked me few thoughtful questions about the implementation of UX across all areas of business. He asked me to give a plan for designing an app aimed at a specific audience. He didn't ask me to design but asked me to the process behind my ideas. That was good. Then the salary negotiation took place for a week or so. Then I settled with a decent amount and got the offer.

Interview Questions
  • What process will you follow to design a mobile app for the Chief Finance Officer of a company to track all the spending happening day-to-day basis?
Anonymous Employee in Chennai
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kobster.com (Chennai) in Sep 2015

Interview

4 rounds of interview which explores all the possible skill sets of a candidate and thorough check if the candidate will be able to grow the company rather than getting a job from the company

Interview Questions
  • It takes a lot more to know "what they expect" than to analyze "what questions will they ask"