Konami Digital Entertainment Interview Questions

Updated Feb 14, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 9 of over 9 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Konami Digital Entertainment

Konami Digital Entertainment

Application

I interviewed at Konami Digital Entertainment

Interview

It was a very straightforward process, and I think they had a very cool lobby, with a whole arcade inside of it! However, right when I was invited for the final round of interviews, I actually was offered a job at another company, which I had already accepted. If things worked out differently, I would have loved to see if I would have ultimately been given the position.

Interview Questions
  • They mostly wanted to know how strong my bilingual skills were.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Konami Digital Entertainment (El Segundo, CA)

Interview

Got a call from HR with a few questions then asked to go in for in person interview. HR seemed to be unprofessional. So out of touch with North American business practices specifically interview process. Staring at their screens and typing up. Could not carry a conversation!

Interview Questions
  • Standard interview questions. But when asked the hiring managers a question referring to their job description, they completely looked puzzled and even got mad for asking the question!

Konami Digital Entertainment

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Konami Digital Entertainment in Jul 2016

Interview

I hate all offer of jobs that I find cause I don't see my self working in any kind of jobs that i love to do like playing games and I can give more than playin I have more adeas of craeating games

Interview Questions
  • how many hour I played in a single day?

Konami Digital Entertainment

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Konami Digital Entertainment

Interview

Applied through a recruiter and got a request within a week for an on-site interview. Met with an HR rep and a manager for a total of about 40 minutes. The next stage, I was told, would have been a final-stage, one to one interview with the boss of the division.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Playa del Rey, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Konami Digital Entertainment (Playa del Rey, CA) in Mar 2014

Interview

I did a very abridged interview since I had an offer from Rockstar in my hands. Went to the studio and met with the entire design team, studio head and the lead programmers. We discussed everything from my resume to my process of level design. Broke off into a technical interview with programmers for the second half of the day.

Interview Questions
  • Programming question about sorting and Big O efficiency of my solution.

Konami Digital Entertainment

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Konami Digital Entertainment in Aug 2013

Interview

Go in, meet interviewer, do a mini test, get job. You have to do a little Qa session with a few of the company games, its not hard. At the end they tell you yes or no.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Konami Digital Entertainment (El Segundo, CA)

Interview

Background Test. A one day interview process beginning with an HR manager, and moving on to a co-worker, department manager and VP (if the department has one).

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in MISSING VALUE

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Konami Digital Entertainment

Interview

3 rounds of interviews with 12 individuals

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Konami Digital Entertainment (El Segundo, CA) in May 2011

Interview

I was interviewed by a former co worker from Take Two Interactive in Agora Hills now in Northridge, Ca. We were not friends from the previous employer but did briefly work togather on overtime shifts, he remembered me by face. The interviewer was one of the QA Supervisors, he was kind and professional. He liked my experience but questioned the design/layout of my resume after going through my experience. He also probably needed something to criticize since felt I covered every need they were looking for. Despite that issue with my resume he hired me. I met the other QA Supervisor who was quiet but nice and professional as well.

Interview Questions
  • Interviewer did not like the layout of my resume.
RSS Feed</>Embed