Konami Interview Questions

Updated Apr 24, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 6 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Konami

Konami

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Konami

Interview

Video interview in Japanese. It was in business manner. The lady interviewed me seems kind and calm. Declined the second interview because I did not want to work in Tokyo.

Interview Questions
  • How kind of games did you play?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tokyo

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Konami (Tokyo) in Mar 2013

Interview

Lead Animator, Supervisor and Producer were in the room. The supervisor talked a bit about the project and asked most questions and then the lead animator asked some questions and the Producer was just listening.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in MISSING VALUE

Application

I interviewed at Konami

Interview

I submitted my CV through a recruiter and went straight to the first round interview. The interview was fairly standard, they asked me about myself, how much I know about KONAMI, etc. In the end, I was aksed to submit my portfolio, which they said was the most important part of the selection criteria.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Tokyo

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Konami (Tokyo)

Interview

Assessment test- Interview with HR staff - Interview with CEO

Interview Questions
  • Asked me about my religious activity.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Konami (San Mateo, CA) in Jul 2012

Interview

The interview process was probably one of the fastest I have ever had. I sat down in front of two programmers and a producer and went down every point of my resume from games I had worked on in the past. Occasionally someone would ask me how I implemented X or Y for a feature, but otherwise it was just me talking. Within 30 minutes the interview was over.

Interview Questions
  • Given a game X that would play out in a certain way, how would you make the class structure to make this game run.
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in MISSING VALUE

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Konami in Aug 2009

Interview

I know some people there and that is how I got the interview.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed