KraftPixel Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at KraftPixel

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vasai, Maharashtra

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KraftPixel (Vasai, Maharashtra) in October 2016.

Interview

Great fun interview. No tough questions, just my current level of understanding. A brief display of my skills and hobbies. A general flow of what was expected of me and my role. An introduction to the Kraftpixel family. I was made familiar with the types of Clientele they had. I got to know the story how Kraftpixel came into existence from the founders themselves. It was fun.

Interview Questions

• Basic stuff of what I understood and then questions based on those topics. For example, I had worked extensively on web for my final year project in college, so I was asked questions regarding that?   1 Answer
    • Asked me if I had experience with Wordpress?   1 Answer

Web Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vasai, Maharashtra

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at KraftPixel (Vasai, Maharashtra) in June 2016.

Interview

A 1-hour informal interview was taken. The Web Development basics including knowledge of HTML and CSS was tested. Relevant projects were also asked about. Also, personality was tested to ensure that I would easily gel up with the start-up atmosphere.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about basic CSS properties.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.