Krazy Mantra Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Krazy Mantra Interview Questions

Interviews at Krazy Mantra

3.2

BDE Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Krazy Mantra in May 2020.

Interview

Online

The company is worst,
    One of the recruiters called me and said she would conduct my interview and due to vikram’s low internet connection they disconnected and never called back
    The recruiter called me and apologised so i tried to give it a shot again
    This time the network was good and all but they hung up on me by asking me which company have you made a contract or deal with and then hung up
    I called my recruiter she said she will update me
    Then the next day she informed me i was not relevant and rejected
    I wanted a reason because they did not even listen to my answer and hung Up on me
    The recruiter tried and ask but she said sir did not user appropriate words to describe me and di not wish to tell me
    What is this attitude
    Later some other recruiter called me and said for the same job i said i would interview again but through same recruiter and they did not reply after that

Interview Questions

• What companies did you bring in for your past employer?   Answer Question

Human Resources Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Krazy Mantra (Ahmedabad) in August 2019.

Interview

It was good .I have applied via online my recruiter called me for basic round of interview as a telephonic then I was shortlisted by him and my manager hastaken my interview via zoom round . She asked me some basic question related to Family background ,Education and MBA Training.

Interview Questions

• 1.Family background
      2.Education
      3. Training   1 Answer

SEO Team Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Krazy Mantra.

Interview

there are good process of interviews and they test all of the ability of candidates , they are very very intilligent . they hire most knowlageble candidates, they asked all about digital marketing coz krazy mantra has a brand in digital marketing.

Interview Questions

• they asked about our carrier, qualifications, backgrounds, and also area of interest.   Answer Question

Digital Marketing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Krazy Mantra (Ahmedabad) in April 2017.

Interview

1st phase of interview is online recruitment of krazy mantra you have to submit your cv online. After shortlist they will call you for further walk in interview Process phase .

Interview Questions

• Asked me about technology and latest digital marketing techniques.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Krazy Mantra (Ahmedabad) in January 2016.

Interview

One of the best ,reliable n all facilities provide this company ,Amazing culture, great benefits, great pay, good opportunity to learn Salesforce and awesome people and management,Best place, Infrastructure unique atmosphere.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.