Krazy Mantra Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Krazy Mantra

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Krazy Mantra (Ahmedabad) in January 2016.

Interview

One of the best ,reliable n all facilities provide this company ,Amazing culture, great benefits, great pay, good opportunity to learn Salesforce and awesome people and management,Best place, Infrastructure unique atmosphere.

SEO Team Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Krazy Mantra.

Interview

there are good process of interviews and they test all of the ability of candidates , they are very very intilligent . they hire most knowlageble candidates, they asked all about digital marketing coz krazy mantra has a brand in digital marketing.

Interview Questions

• they asked about our carrier, qualifications, backgrounds, and also area of interest.   Answer Question

Digital Marketing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Krazy Mantra (Ahmedabad) in April 2017.

Interview

1st phase of interview is online recruitment of krazy mantra you have to submit your cv online. After shortlist they will call you for further walk in interview Process phase .

Interview Questions

• Asked me about technology and latest digital marketing techniques.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.