L&L Partners Interview Questions

Updated May 31, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 4 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at L&L Partners

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at L&L Partners (Mumbai) in Feb 2021

Interview

The Dispute Resolution Partner asked me stupid questions during interview, complaint alot about the firm's working culture & pressure. The person constantly tried to convince me to not join it and gave me every possible reason why I shouldn't join the firm. I just couldn't understand why the person is acting this way, infact just because of that partner's stupid questions, overall personality and intellect every bit of fascination that I had towards joining the firm vanished. Or maybe he/she is the only person like that. The overall interview felt extremely stupid and wastage of time and energy.

Interview Questions
  • Why do u want to join L&L?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at L&L Partners (New Delhi) in Jan 2021

Interview

It was great to see the wonderful minds. They are too good in checking your skills and aptitude and may flawn you to zero. All you need is your presence of mind.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

L&L Partners

Application

I interviewed at L&L Partners

Interview

It was a good interview. Not very difficult. Questions were mainly focused around my internships and they asked questions to check my legal knowledge. Mostly questions were technical in nature. There were a few HR based questions in the end.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at L&L Partners (New Delhi) in Apr 2019

Interview

there was just 1 round in my interview for articleship in direct tax department. the round was with the HR . she only asked me technical+hr related questions. it was a 10 minutes interview and i got selected.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed