LIC Life Plus Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at LIC Life Plus

MANAGER CORPORATE SALES Interview

Anonymous Employee in Visakhapatnam

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LIC Life Plus (Visakhapatnam) in September 2014.

Interview

It is three rounds.

Written Test
    GD
    HR Round
    SBA Interview

I should not mention further as I know it is a process driven interview. None of my colleagues experienced same questions. If I say about questions, it may not match the other applicant.

Interview Questions

• Its all about the ambition about myself and how I can add value to the company   1 Answer

Executive Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhubaneswar

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LIC Life Plus (Bhubaneswar) in March 2014.

Interview

They visited our campus in March,2014. B.Tech/MBA Guys were eligible for this Position (Executive Manager).There were 4 rounds in process.

1.Written Test (LR+English+General Awareness(Some LIC related questions too were there):-
        To clear this round effectively,visit their website and you ll find IRDA LIC Agents Mock Test Papers.Just Go through them Once.Written test is very simple

2.GD:-
        Simple topics are given(Mine was SAMSUNG Vs NOKIA.They will just check your communication skills and English speaking fluency.Also your conduct during GD matters.Don't hassle and shout.Allow others to speak and put their views too.Don't forget to conclude the topic in the end.GD will last 10-15 mins.Its a simple round.

3.JAM:-
       You are being called upon stage (Probably in a Auditorium/OAT) with a mike.Instantly you are given a topic and then you are supposed to put your views on that topic in front of everyone sitting there in auditorium/OAT.Mine topic was Extra Curricular Activities.Some of my friends got topics like.Flower,Buttering,Innocent,Newspaper,Hair-style,Chicken-Biryani,Low waist Jeans,Green,Red,Blue,etc.These topics look very simple,but believe me speaking on such topics in front of audience on a mike sometimes becomes the most challenging task. Here they check about Stage Fear,Public Speaking & Communication skills,Content,Presentation skills etc.You have to speak for 3-5 mins.Many people got disqualified here.

4.PI:-
       Its a simple HR round.They will ask general HR questions
       Q.Tell me about yourself
       Q.Family Background
       Q.Why you want to Join LIC
       Q.What is IRDA
       Q.Tell some of the Products/Plans of LIC Life Plus
    PI may last 2-3 mins to 5-10 mins.

After Declaring results,you can even ask your queries related to LIC Life plus,products,work Environment, CTC Details,Date of Joining etc.

PS:- After accepting the offer you have to submit Xerox copies of your Mark sheets 10th,12th,B.tech,DOB proof,Identity proof etc (3 xerox copies each),3 passport size color photographs and Rs 15000/- for your Insurance policy in LIC Life Plus.
    Place of Joining:- Vishakhapatnam (Vizag) / Hyderabad

Interview Questions

• Q.Being an Executive Manager,If you are supposed to sell policies and do some field work as an agent,would you do that ?
      PS:-Answer this question very carefully and in a +ve way.   1 Answer

Negotiation

If you want to see yourself Established in Insurance sector and also if you are planning for MBA after 1-2 years.You can join this company.

Senior Sales Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vijayawada

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LIC Life Plus (Vijayawada) in January 2013.

Interview

Group discussion and after that conducting HR Process

Interview Questions

• what is the use of GREP command in UNIX.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LIC Life Plus in December 2012.

Interview

The hiring round concluded of only the interview. we were told that we have to appear for the written round afterwards but got the offer letter before the written round . Still waiting for the written round to take place. The HR that visited was a good fellow and he never lied at any point and gave us a detailed information about the work that we are going to do.

Interview Questions

• Well the interview round was not difficult at all. They asked questions like"why you want to come into sales business" and others like"are you ready to go door to door if necessary"   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.