Lambda Therapeutic Research Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Lambda Therapeutic Research

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lambda Therapeutic Research

Statistical Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lambda Therapeutic Research (Ahmedabad) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview was good. We have been questioned brief explanation about our abilities, disabilities, qualification, experience. Also, made us comfortable to answer in our own way.
    It was a good experience.

Interview Questions

• How do you find functions??   1 Answer

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Lambda Therapeutic Research (Mumbai).

Interview

Interview by the Chief Executive Officer to understand competency followed by an interview by a director. Questions relating to project billing / costing, financial accounting and previous experience with a clinical research organisation / pharmaceutical company.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lambda Therapeutic Research (Ahmedabad) in April 2011.

Interview

I was interviewed in my own city where the Interviewers came here. The Interview was scheduled in a hotel. It was a well desinged aand smooth process. The interview date and place was informed well in advance with contact number of the attending HR Manager and venue of the details were provided.
    After the interview is over they have replied in the stipulated time with the offer letter. Gave enough time for talking with current organisation and settle with the notice period in the current organisation.
    The people who came for interview were very warm, knowledgeable and they were knowing what they need to do with each candidates/position.
    I felt it will be a great organisation to get associated with.

Interview Questions

• What are you doing currently and what are the skill sets you are having?   1 Answer
    • Why are looking for a change and how soon can you join.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Express the concerns in your mind. I felt they understand well in case of relocating from other cities. They were open with the notice period and relocating procedures.

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Lambda Therapeutic Research.

Interview

They only ask what you do in current job, not many specific or tricky questions, main focus ia on salary discussion. You can negotiate and get good salary. Not sure now they do such drives. That time they were bidding for a big projwct which eventually didn't came through. Mostly they lure people with experience by money.comapny as such has nothing else to offer.

Interview Questions

• What is your current job profile like?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.