Larsen & Toubro Interview Questions

Updated 21 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 991 of over 991 interviews

Applied online9%
Employee Referral7%
HardAverageEasy

Larsen & Toubro

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Larsen & Toubro

Interview

Interview was avg. 2 round of interview .30 min duration of interview.Great workplace and nice culture.i got high package . Client loc Qualcomm .Had to work on 4g . lot of tools involved .

Interview Questions
  • What is volte in 4g?
    Answer Question

Larsen & Toubro

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Larsen & Toubro

Interview

It was good, not many questions, was average range . I got selected, was happy, interviewers were good.technical questions were asked.in details, logical questions, to the point, interviewed by general manager

3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Howrah

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Larsen & Toubro (Howrah)

Interview

I applied through college. It was two days process. The aptitude round went well and The interview went very smooth. The interviewers were really helpful and helped where I could not answer.

Larsen & Toubro

Application

I interviewed at Larsen & Toubro

Interview

The following is expected to be the recruitment process for L&T Infotech, which is conducting on-campus hiring for 2021 pass-outs. Online Test Technical Interview HR Interview For candidates applying for the L&T Infotech 3.5 LPA, there is an Online test which comprises the following sections, conducted on the Mettl Platform. Sections Number of questions Time Allotted (in minutes) Quantitative Aptitude 10 10 Logical Reasoning 10 10 Verbal Ability 10 10 Technical Skills 40 40 Psychometry 86 20 Writing Skills (Paragraph/ Essay Writing) 1 10 There is no negative marking and students can attempt the test in any order of sections they want. For the 5 LPA package, there's an additional Coding Round for 45 minutes with 1 question. It tests students' ability to do basic programming - it is Fundamentals of Programming that is tested. Students can choose between C/ C++/ Java and Python

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Larsen & Toubro

Application

I interviewed at Larsen & Toubro

Interview

4 round and very fast Very professional approach , they treat everyone very nice , very good company to work for , they treat the employees like asset to the company and respect everyone, nice facility and food

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Larsen & Toubro

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Larsen & Toubro

Interview

Interview was moderate type, having technical and HR both type. First they conducted online test that is based on technical plus Aptitude. Shortlisted through online test. Then conducted interview and gave offer to the qualified persons.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Larsen & Toubro

Application

I interviewed at Larsen & Toubro

Interview

well i got an email i responded and they arranged the interview and had a tech round then follwed by hr round, then the offer letter .. why is this important even.. forcing me to write is review isnt good

Interview Questions
  • well i got an email i responded and they arranged the interview and had a tech round then follwed by hr round

Larsen & Toubro

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Larsen & Toubro

Interview

My interview was for 45 mins. The interview was held in a very professional manner. They were asking many questions back to back without any break. All the questions were purely technical starting from easy to difficult questions. In a nutshell "No chit chats fully technical".

Interview Questions
  • Structural analysis, RCC design, Steel Design, Dynamics, etc.

Larsen & Toubro

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Larsen & Toubro

Interview

The company visited our campus virtually and conducted a common written test. Then the selected candidates went through interview round. The written test contained questions from subject knowledge, aptitude, reasoning and English. Interview ran for about half an hour. Basic subject questions and some HR questions were asked.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Larsen & Toubro

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Larsen & Toubro

Interview

Interview lasted for 45 minutes. Technical grilling and indepth questions were asked. More of technical than stress and HR level. Job location questions were asked. Aptitude was fairly easier.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 991 Interviews