Lenskart Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Sep 8, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 87 of over 87 interviews

Campus Recruiting15%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Lenskart Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Lenskart Solutions

Interview

First we had a programing questions Then 3 Face to face discussion Then final HR round. HR is completely supportive. Interview process is smooth and interviewers are helpful when I stuck at any point.

Interview Questions
  • Programming skills Oops concepts Spring Jdbc
    Answer Question

Lenskart Solutions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lenskart Solutions

Interview

Interview process had multiple levels, first round was basic introductions and explaining your previous professional background and your interests. since there were far more experienced candidates than me i was not able to crack the first round

Interview Questions
  • please give us a brief summary of your previous professional background.

Lenskart Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Lenskart Solutions

Interview

Simple , smooth interview , general questions related to position, specific situational questions, tell about your experience, what you know about the company and all, two rounds, one hr and other technical. overall good.

Interview Questions
  • My forte, why it is relevant to job profile and situationalquestions based on job profile.

Lenskart Solutions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Lenskart Solutions

Interview

It had 3 rounds. First round is an online test based on java mcqs and sql queries. Next is Technical round and then HR round. All the rounds level was modederate .

Interview Questions
  • Java Concepts,JavaCollections,OOPS,Exception Handling, SQL, previous projects

Lenskart Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Lenskart Solutions

Interview

Overall, the interview was kept as a casual conversation and covered basic interview questions that you can expect. The hiring manager asked about my past experiences and skills in marketing and design.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Lenskart Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Lenskart Solutions

Interview

it was nice and easy and very good people which were easy to get along and it was overall good.i would like to congratulate anyone who would like to be part of this organisation.in the end best of luck for everyone

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lenskart Solutions (Noida) in May 2021

Interview

First it was an online test. I got selected. Then i have a call with HR and was interviewd after that i have another call with senior HR with some more question . After that i got selected.

Interview Questions
  • Q: They asked try to sell me a phone?
  • Q: Availability of stable net connection and working laptop?

Lenskart Solutions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Lenskart Solutions in Apr 2021

Interview

Got scheduled from some consultancy. It took 2 week to schedule first round. Interviewer was not professional. Expecting same approach he read in some sites. Interviewer was more nervous than me (strange but true).

Interview Questions
  • The interviewer was not professional as he was not confident and was not able to understand what i was explaining him. Even i gave him almost all the answers still he was not satisfied as he was expecting the same answer which he got from google. Also he was not able to clarify his own approach. Basic java collections questions. Internal implementations.
2 people found this interview helpful

Lenskart Solutions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Lenskart Solutions

Interview

Telephonic round. very simple. In last round interviewer asked me expected salary and I asked for 30% hike on that point he said its too much you are asking. On that basis he rejected.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Lenskart Solutions

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lenskart Solutions in Mar 2021

Interview

Interview process has multiple rounds. First round was on basic DSA questions. Second round on design related questions. Before interviewing here, I read a lot of other interview experiences about this company which weren't positive,so I had already made up my mind even if I clear the interview I won't be going forward with them. But still wanted to interview to just test where I stand. And trust me the other negative interviews are absolutely on point. Their interviewers are highly arrogant bunch of people. They interview like they are taking college Viva they expect you to tell the exact answer which they have from Google search in front of their screen. Trust me if you don't want to waste your valuable time then please do not interview with this company. But if you want to go ahead then only interview with them if you don't have any other good interview calls.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 87 Interviews