Lenskart Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Apr 25, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 103 of over 103 interviews

Campus Recruiting13%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Lenskart Solutions

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lenskart Solutions

Interview

Only one round happened which lasted for 18 minutes. Pathetic Process to judge for PM position. The interviewer started with one product use case and wanted just what he had thought about it as an answer, anything else was a no go. No discussion on different approaches.

Interview Questions
  • Design a chatbot for e-commerce company.
    Answer Question

Lenskart Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Lenskart Solutions

Interview

Worst interview process.. no proper response, false promises of variable pay and salary revision, no confirmation on joining date, HRs keep changing and are nothing but a puppet of the promoter.. salaries are not corrected and no variable is paid..

Interview Questions
  • About yourself about the projects worked on What can Lenskart do better

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lenskart Solutions (Noida) in Feb 2022

Interview

They asked about your current position , about your background and then given you a task related to your technology using code-sandbox . In my case, the interviewer is less interested

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Lenskart Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Lenskart Solutions

Interview

I am attending interview in lenskart ..it was good....i learnt so many thing in that interview ... But it was good..and once again I will i learnt so many thing in that interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Lenskart Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Lenskart Solutions

Interview

easy process of sending resume and portfolio. Also a task is given and academic records are also shared. They also take interviews and inform you if you are selected or not.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Lenskart Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Lenskart Solutions

Interview

The interview was very straightforward, Key skills and competencies were checked. The recruiter needs to be clear on what profile they are hiring for, I got shortlisted for affiliate marketing while i was communicated something else

Interview Questions
  • Performance marketing metric based questions

Lenskart Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Lenskart Solutions

Interview

Long and makes no sense in reality they don't wanted me from the start. Asked questions that don't need to be asked in such profile. They already decided who will have the job from the start

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Lenskart Solutions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Lenskart Solutions

Interview

1. First Tech round:- Everything is fine here as the interviewer was not from lenskart but some other agency. It was basic js,html,css,react questions. 2. Second round was taken by tech ( they do not respect candidates time, the first time it was rescheduled after 30 minutes due to unknown circumstances, the second time the person was late by 15 minutes) architect from lenskart. They match your answers with google and don't know anything about the concept. Its a wastage of time to interview with him.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lenskart Solutions (New Delhi) in Nov 2021

Interview

3-4 rounds of interview 1. Telephonic- your current, expected package, reason for job change etc 2. Technical Deep Dive with questions around your resume. Make sure you know your stuff. 3. If needed, not a compulsory round 4. Salary Negotiations Just gave my round 2. Waiting for further process. Thought it might be useful for somebody so posted. Will continue to post as I go along. First Data Engineer interview for Lenskart on Glassdoor. Show some love. Hehe!

Interview Questions
  • OLAP vs OLTP Tons of SQL Questions Python and DE libraries Data Modeling, ETL, Warehousing stuff. Scenario Based Questions. No sweat if you're good with your basics.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Lenskart Solutions (Gurgaon, Haryana) in Oct 2021

Interview

process of interview was very systematic and results were very fast and managers are very helping throughout and I really enjoyed this process but at the same time interview was of quality

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 103 Interviews

Lenskart Solutions Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Lenskart Solutions as 47.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.71 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Software Engineer and Software Developer rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Sales Executive and Senior Software Engineer roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Lenskart Solutions takes an average of 12 days when considering 110 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Software Engineer had the quickest hiring process (on average 3 days), whereas Senior Software Developer roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 18 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Lenskart Solutions according to 110 Glassdoor interviews include:

One-on-One Interview: 23.35%