Leroy Merlin Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Leroy Merlin Interview Questions

Interviews at Leroy Merlin

2.8

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Leroy Merlin (Lisbon (Portugal)) in June 2017.

Interview

I had two different interviews, the firts with the HR and the second with the heads of the specific department I was applying for. Both were around 1 hour long and mostly about myself, the company and the taks I would be performing.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply for Leroy Merlin?
      Tell us about yourself.
      What were your favourite subjects in the university?
      What kind of taks would you be more confortable performing?   Answer Question

Web Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athens (Greece)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Leroy Merlin (Athens (Greece)) in October 2016.

Interview

Exceptional, very human conversations, treated me as a respectable candidate and didn't insult me in any way or ask intrusive questions as often big companies do.
    They said from start what they wanted and dint over promise on the future or try to soften things up promising a long future.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens (Greece)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Leroy Merlin (Athens (Greece)) in February 2016.

Interview

I was already working there and a position opened in accounting.Later i found out that they had chosen the person already for the job but did the interview because of the procedure.I made an interview with 2 persons. The first person was trying to manipulate my answers.She accepted only her thoughts as the right ones and she wanted me to agree with that!!!With the second person the interview lasted about an hour, and for about 55 minutes he was talking about his life "achievements" -his career and women....

Interview Questions

• What is your opinion about your current Store Director?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Leroy Merlin (Lisbon (Portugal)) in March 2015.

Interview

Group focus interview of about 20 people, very confusing and poor organization. There were a couple different activities to do in group and some individual questionnaires.. Badly organized because I had told them previously that I was looking for a part-time job and then during the interview they said they were only looking for full time, so it was a waste of my time...

Interview Questions

• If it was the end of the world and I could pick 3 people to survive who would they be?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Leroy Merlin in July 2014.

Interview

I applied through the university portal, in the same day i was called and after a week i made the first interview with an hr manager. Two week later i made the second interview with a manager who gives me immediate positive feedback.

Interview Questions

• No technical questions, only about personal life and exepriences   Answer Question

Chef De Produit Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Leroy Merlin.

Interview

normal procedure

Negotiation

no negotiations

Project Manager (Internsip) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lezennes (France)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Leroy Merlin (Lezennes (France)) in May 2014.

Interview

After a forum for speed recruitment, they called me back for a physical interview.
    Interview with the manager/future tutor for 1 hour at the Leroy Merlin Headquarters.
    They made me an offer in the same week of the interview

Interview Questions

• Why you and not someone else?
      Drawbacks and qualities?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They told me the wage is around 1000euros/months for my level (student between bachelor and master) and finally after 1 months I got 450 (the minimum) and a responsible told me it is because I do not yet the master level...

Interior Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toruń, Kuyavia-Pomerania (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Leroy Merlin (Toruń, Kuyavia-Pomerania (Poland)) in October 2013.

Interview

Process was quite typical and easy. There were 3 stages: telephone interview, interview with HR consultant and the last with the Director.
    For me the most stressful was the last one, but chat was very nice and professional.

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Massy, Ile-de-France (France)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Leroy Merlin (Massy, Ile-de-France (France)) in May 2012.

Interview

A brief phone interview, one face-to-face interview.
    I was looking for a summer internship, while studying international business management. Zodio is part of Adeo (previously known as Groupe Leroy-Merlin but renamed in 2007) and is dedicated to creative home decoration, organization,... (complementary to Leroy-Merlin: hardware store, material, tools and DIY).

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in working with us? What do you know about Adeo?

(it was acutally for Zodio, not Leroy-Merlin directly)   Answer Question

Category Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bucharest (Romania)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Leroy Merlin (Bucharest (Romania)) in July 2009.

Interview

Interesting as tactics, the people that interviewed me stated ( through their action) who is the boss there.

Interview Questions

• not difficult questions. just happy to say " I am the BOSS" from the beginning, and repeating it afterwards.   Answer Question

Negotiation

nothing to negotiate. take it or leave it.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.