LexInnova Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at LexInnova

Technical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LexInnova (New Delhi) in August 2016.

Interview

Call from the company, I answered about myself about personal and experience . Take an online test ,qualified and then got final interview call to join company.They release my offer letter and i accepted over my mail digitally.

Anonymous Employee in Panaji

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LexInnova (Panaji) in January 2016.

Interview

The Interview Process consists of a total of 4 rounds , first is a basic screening round, which is followed by a case study round. If one is able to clear the above two, then two more interviews are taken, which are personally conducted by the top management.

Interview Questions

• The screening was mainly based on puzzles and analytical thinking, the second round was much more technical filled with core related questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LexInnova (New Delhi) in December 2015.

Interview

Interview process consisted of three rounds. In the first round, they asked some logical puzzles and simple probability questions. This was conducted on Skype for me and a few others, but not for the majority. The second round basically tested the understanding of a patent. They provided us with abstract of one patent and we were given 30 minutes for analyzing it, after which they asked a few questions related to the same, for the next 30 minutes or so. The final round was a blend of technical and HR round. There was a panel of 5 and they asked questions related to my CV, my department and some standard HR questions. This round was about 110 minutes long.

Interview Questions

• In the final round, they ran through my CV. They asked me certain questions about my extracurricular activities. One particular question about my internship was that how do you think this was a novel work. Also, since my department is Chemical Engineering, they asked my the phenomenon how a ball swings.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LexInnova (Chandigarh) in November 2015.

Interview

There was no cgpa cutoff and was open for all branches. The preliminary round was an online test which consisted of 38 questions on Maths,Data analysis,Verbal, Quant.
    A total of 20 students were shortlisted for skype/telephonic interview. The interview was based on projects,internships,subjects covered and general questions on aptitude and logical thinking.
    A total of 4 students were shortlisted.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LexInnova (Gurgaon, Haryana) in April 2015.

Interview

thehiring process at LexInnova involves 3 stages: Basic written test(IQ) which is an eliminatory test , Group Discussion on current topics and personal interview with HR and Domain expert.

Interview Questions

• Why You want to join in HR department?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LexInnova in December 2014.

Interview

I was hired through campus placement. Interviewer was friendly and was helping me where required. Lexinnova conducted online aptitute test to generate a shortlist for personal interviews. 32 candidates were selected for personal interviews.In the first round candidates were screened on the basis of basic technical and easy puzzles. The second round was patent case studies. Only 8 candidates made it to the second round. The third round was with director client services, it was a fit and technical understanding round.

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at LexInnova (Gurgaon, Haryana) in January 2014.

Interview

The process consisted of a written round ( Aptitude + Technical) , 3 rounds of interviews with HR, Technical Person and CEO respectively and final round at their campus with Chief Technical Officer. The Aptitude test was easy. In technical round, we had to find out the given list of features in the given Java Files.
    All the interviews were pretty easy but were focused on checking your technical skill and willingness to work.

Interview Questions

• One of the interviewers asked a case study which was pretty unexpected one.   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.