LifeCell International Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.5

Sort:

Senior Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LifeCell International (Chennai) in January 2013.

Interview

Interview process was very simple, just qualifications and techniques known were discussed. Nothing technical or difficult in the interview. But about the J.D and scope were not given both when called for interview and also during the interview, so recruitment is not based on mutual interests.

Interview Questions

• Something about the cell lines I have handled and the vendor were discussed. But this is not relevant to the job profile they are offering, as this is just collection and storage of human stem cells.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Make sure you negotiate salary in detail before you join, and the career scope and opportunities for growth in the company as well. Discussing the nature of the job and your role in the company would also help.

Senior Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LifeCell International (Kolkata) in July 2013.

Interview

two round interview will be there.First round about previous job.Second round normal in local language.Questions are very easy.they always looking forward for the person who talks well.because in lifecell presentation skill is much important

Interview Questions

• 1.experience of the previous emplyer
      2.job role of previous employer.KRA of the previous job
      3.why biotechnological sector ?
      4.what is stem cell.brief idea
      5. Can you work in public holidays and sundays? as it is compulsory in lifecell   Answer Question

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LifeCell International in January 2015.

Interview

Two rounds were there and almost same questions were asked. Waiting time was too long even no other candidate was there. Got offer letter next day only but lifecell has mostly franchise not head office

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Do not advise

Human Resources Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at LifeCell International (Mumbai) in June 2014.

Interview

First was phone screening by Sr.HR Manager, then was the personal round of interview with Sr. Manager and last was the telephonic round of interview with Deputy General Manager of HR.

Interview Questions

• Number of years of experience,
      Number of years of experience in recruitment.
      What all position handle in recruitment
      Can work under pressure   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LifeCell International (Mumbai) in June 2012.

Interview

One round Personal interview only & through with HR telephonic interview. It involved negotiation with HR team. However, post that the training session is given for a week at Chennai, which was excellent sales skills are taught.

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LifeCell International (Coimbatore) in September 2014.

Interview

The first round with the center head
    Second round with territory manager
    The third round with the HR of the company telling about the package work role etc once accept it offer letter is been forwarded by mail

Anonymous Employee in Ajmer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at LifeCell International (Ajmer) in March 2015.

Interview

the interview did involve questioning. but decision in selecting a candidate is based upon senior management. the type of candidate company requirs is hard to obtain for them in city like ajmer.

so one with pharma degree can easily crack this job a get a salary of 2.5 to 3 lakhs+ incentive

Interview Questions

Negotiation

before applying, recruiter did told about salary. so negotiation.

but one can negotiate

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at LifeCell International (Hyderabad) in October 2012.

Interview

Firstly I found their ad on the Internet and then I contacted them for appointment for the interview and I was told to come prepared about the company and the concept regarding stem cell preservation so the first round was all about my introduction and then I was checked on the communication,convincing skills.

For the second round was all about me preparing a presentation regarding stem cell preservation and life cell I had to meet the senior managers for the interview

And finally the third round was with the hr over phone regarding the salary negotiation and I was offered a job

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LifeCell International (New Delhi) in June 2014.

Interview

they hiring through consultancy and very basic interview process for the above post normal question was asked by the HR of the company.
    i go through three interview round and they were also checking my Patience. ability to sale

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at LifeCell International (Gurgaon, Haryana) in November 2013.

Interview

Got through employee referral program. First round of interview with the center head.
    second round of interview with the territory manager post the written test. Normal sales questions. Some technical questions but overall your confidence level must be high.
    last round with the General manager only in case there is a doubt about your interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about stem cells and their benefits?   1 Answer

Negotiation

This was the first job for me so not much negotiation was done from my end. If you are experienced , definitely you can negotiate.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.