LifeCell International Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

LifeCell International Interview Questions

Interviews at LifeCell International

2.5

BA Interview

Interview

Was not that hard, just normal management questions, The interviewer likes to pass herself off as an experienced talent recruiter on Linkedin but she asks questions from a canned package that's at least 20 pages thick. She clearly has no idea how to tailor relevant questions to the position being…

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LifeCell International.

Interview

Easy process 2 rounds of interview. They will ask about previous job and gives you nearer location to work for. Then they will give you nearer location to work for and you need to meet your reporting manager there.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at LifeCell International (Mumbai).

Interview

There was 3 rounds of interview, first HR took and then Area sales Manager, the final interview was done by GM. They require Candidate who is having experience on sales field and have their personal vehicle which add advantage since it is mostly a field job. Good communication skills is required.

Interview Questions

• They mostly ask about my previous job experience and sales question. Some knowledge about stem cells.   Answer Question

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LifeCell International (Mumbai) in November 2017.

Interview

The interview took place in Virar office.
    The office staff was friendly,and so was the interview.
    Refreshments were given and canditates were put at ease and comfort before the interview.
    interview interview intervieww

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at LifeCell International (Mumbai) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview was quite interesting. It was my first job got selected the same day I was interviewed. They took three rounds of interview as usual. The HR round, Manager round and senior Manager round

Anonymous Employee in Ajmer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at LifeCell International (Ajmer) in March 2015.

Interview

the interview did involve questioning. but decision in selecting a candidate is based upon senior management. the type of candidate company requirs is hard to obtain for them in city like ajmer.

so one with pharma degree can easily crack this job a get a salary of 2.5 to 3 lakhs+ incentive

Interview Questions

Negotiation

before applying, recruiter did told about salary. so negotiation.

but one can negotiate

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LifeCell International in January 2015.

Interview

Two rounds were there and almost same questions were asked. Waiting time was too long even no other candidate was there. Got offer letter next day only but lifecell has mostly franchise not head office

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Do not advise

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LifeCell International (Coimbatore) in September 2014.

Interview

The first round with the center head
    Second round with territory manager
    The third round with the HR of the company telling about the package work role etc once accept it offer letter is been forwarded by mail

Human Resources Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at LifeCell International (Mumbai) in June 2014.

Interview

First was phone screening by Sr.HR Manager, then was the personal round of interview with Sr. Manager and last was the telephonic round of interview with Deputy General Manager of HR.

Interview Questions

• Number of years of experience,
      Number of years of experience in recruitment.
      What all position handle in recruitment
      Can work under pressure   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LifeCell International (New Delhi) in June 2014.

Interview

they hiring through consultancy and very basic interview process for the above post normal question was asked by the HR of the company.
    i go through three interview round and they were also checking my Patience. ability to sale

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.