Lindstrom Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Lindstrom Group

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lindstrom Group

Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Lindstrom Group (London, England (UK)).

Interview

They called me and had a couple of questions.. watched my CV and asked about previous job... asked me about my knowledge in computer..what was my expected salary? I told them about it...they negotiated..and I was confirmed.

Interview Questions

• why you want to do the job?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lindstrom Group (Chandigarh) in June 2016.

Interview

Had few rounds of interview with top management on skype , then there was psychometric test as well
    There were 3 rounds with top management , 1 round of personal interview also

Interview Questions

• How can you sell this idea lindstrom to indian clients   1 Answer

Production Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lindstrom Group (New Delhi) in January 2016.

Interview

First there was a Gd following which shortlisting was done.Interview involved resume based questions and some basic HR questions.Then there was a personality quiz.Results were announced right next day.Offer letter came two months later.

Human Resources Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Lindstrom Group (Mumbai) in February 2016.

Interview

I went through a month long recruitment process with various interview rounds, assessment tests as well as skype interviews. The recruitment process was very well planned and i could see the objective for this long process- to be 100% sure if you are the "right fit" for Lindstrom and fortunately i was selected as one.

Interview Questions

• How can we be sure that you would commit for long term to this company?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.