LiveWatch Security Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

LiveWatch Security Interview Questions

Interviews at LiveWatch Security

2.6

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Evanston, IL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at LiveWatch Security (Evanston, IL (US)).

Interview

The interview process for me went like this. I originally applied through the job board, Indeed and received an email from their HR recruiter, stating that they liked my experience and background and would like to schedule a time to talk over the phone, we scheduled the phone interview two days later, and I spoke with a very nice recruiter, she made me like the company right away from just our conversation, she like me as well and scheduled me to take the next step which was a personality test, she sent that the next day and I took it, and I passed it and was emailed letting me know I made it to the next phase, which was an in person interview with the sales manager, that was scheduled for the following Monday. The in person interview I thought went really well! The sales manager had a great personality and he went over a few behavioral questions, but very relaxed! He like me so well that he invited me to stay to interview with the VP of Marketing! That also went really well, overall the interview lasted about an hour and 15 minutes! I asked the next steps in the process and he told me they have a few other interviews and will discuss who the best candidate is and go from there!! So I guess I was, because I was offered the position!!

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at LiveWatch Security.

Interview

A little lengthy because you must meet with VP. However I think that says a lot about a company who wants their customer service reps to meet with the Vice President before a hiring decision is made.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manhattan, KS (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at LiveWatch Security (Manhattan, KS (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

I went through four interviews with LiveWatch. The first interview went fine, and was standard. The second interview went good, but the lady interviewing me suggested I do sales rep instead of customer care.

I only did customer care, because I was in school and couldn't do full-time sales rep. I l told the company this several times, but they refused to acknowledge it. Regardless, I set up a third interview for the Sales Rep position. The man interviewing me was late, and interview was standard. I was told I would get contacted in two weeks about the job. When the time comes, he sets up another interview--a month later.

The fourth interview was a disaster. I come into my interview and have to wait thirty minutes before I'm told the man interviewing me (the same one from the last interview) wasn't going to be there because his wife had a baby. Instead of having someone call me to cancel and reschedule the interview, I end up interviewing with another guy. He asks me all the same questions I've been asked before and wastes my time.

What really disappointed and frustrated me was that LiveWatch sent a generic, automated e-mail telling me I didn't get the job a week later. I don't understand how they can decide not to hire me when one of their members couldn't show up for their interview.
    Also, the professional thing to do would have been to call me, apologize and then set up another interview, instead of having a computer do the work. I'm extremely disappointed on how things ended here and will not recommend this company to anyone.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were bare basic interview questions   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at LiveWatch Security in May 2017.

Interview

Quick but thorough. From the very start, I was welcomed in and offered refreshments. The first guy that interviewed me painted a pretty accurate picture of what would be expected of me and what is expected of them. With the second interviewer, it was a bit a more serious and to the point, still open but he dug a bit deeper with the interview questions. Later that day I was offered the position. The first week on the job was shadowing, which I really appreciated and the second week was training. The training truly prepares you to succeed. Being that this is my first time in sales, I won by being a part of this company. There is no way that you can fail.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Evanston, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LiveWatch Security (Evanston, IL (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online and received a phone call the subsequent day. The recruiter did a mini phone interview with me and it was pretty straight forward. She was very nice and we seemed to click. At the end of the phone interview I was told to fill out a personality test online and we scheduled an in person interview with one of the sales managers.

I showed up at the office 15 minutes before my interview and was seated in a little waiting area near the door. The office seemed super laid-back, everyone was wearing jeans and there were a couple people playing ping-pong. Overall, it looked pretty fun. I waited over half an hour then the sales manager showed up and ushered me to one of the conference rooms. He was wearing jeans, flipflops, and a t-shirt; kind of unprofessional for a sales manager to be dressed that way for an interview.

He asked me a few typical question (strengths, weaknesses, etc) then the conversation somehow shifted to talking about alcohol. I tried to steer the conversation back to what contributions I could make to the team but he continued to talk about partying and alcohol. The interview lasted 45 minutes.

A second manager was then supposed to interview me right after but he never showed up so they had a random marketing associate talk to me for 5 minutes. She basically asked me if I had any questions then left.

I was offered the job the next day. The company seemed extremely unprofessional but I accepted the offer so I could have some income while finishing school and looking for a real job.

Interview Questions

• All were typical: strengths/weaknesses, what will I contribute, why am I a good fit, etc.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LiveWatch Security (Chicago, IL (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

Very unprofessional and lack of communication throughout the entire process.

One phone screening with a recruiter who seemed rather uninterested during the phone call. Very generic get-to-know-you questions. Then a phone call with one of the hiring managers. Also very basic interview questions. Felt like they just needed to tic a checkmark that they interviewed me or something. Then I had another phone interview with the other hiring manager which had to be rescheduled a few days prior to the interview in a very abrupt fashion. This third interview lasted a whole 5 minutes. The hiring manager was very monotone and only asked me THREE questions the entire time. The people doing the interview did not coordinate or seem very well prepared as I was asked the same questions over and over.

The way that this company approaches its interview process must be a clear indication of what their culture is like. Sloppy, unorganized and rude.

AVOID.

Operations Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LiveWatch Security.

Interview

Very indecisive, amateur, underdeveloped LW employees kept passing the candidate around the interview process.

All LW employees take an inappropriately long amount of time to follow up with the candidate (if they even follow up at all).

LW plays games with compensation and with salary expectations.

All LW employees, but especially executives, consistently miss interview times without any notification or explanation to the candidate.

All LW employees regularly demand reschedules in a disrespectful, abrupt manner.

LW employees in general are rude and inconsiderate of the candidate's time and bandwidth during the work week.

The LW workspace is grubby...very cheap and low rent. No interviewees would have pride joining an office that looks like that, in addition to the fact that it is in a dangerous part of town (even though there is allegedly an “unlimited budget,” with many options to relocate to increase employee satisfaction and the quality of talent attracted).

You can tell there is not much investment in employee development or care about career trajectory. There is no mentoring program or continuing ed opportunities. There is no plan for growth or how to develop throughout your potential career at LW.

All in all, a WASTE OF TIME

Interview Questions

• It was all very theoretical, nothing concrete was asked.   1 Answer

LiveWatch Security Response

29 Mar 2017 – HR Business Partner

At LiveWatch, we understand it can be frustrating not being selected to join a Team. Many of us here can relate to being angry or hurt when we thought we gave our best effort, and yet fell short of the mark. Our Customers tell us how friendly and helpful we are every day and that is because of the outstanding team at LiveWatch. Our Vision is protecting what is important to our customers with innovation and our world-class customer experience. Our Core Values Loyalty: We are candid and honest; loyal to the cause and the group. Discipline: We pursue excellence in all we do. Innovation: Our approach is creative and inspired by the customer. Winning Together: We participate and celebrate our success. Who We Are: We are a dedicated team passionate about providing cutting-edge home security solutions to customers across the country. Our focus on coaching, collaboration, and internal promotion makes LiveWatch an ideal place to launch and grow your career. Our in-depth training and ongoing learning programs ensure you will have invaluable skills no matter what life path you pursue. Our Culture: Opinions and contributions matter in the LiveWatch family, regardless of your job title or role. As we pursue excellence we will make the hard call from time to time, by telling someone we are not the right team for them. Our customers expect us to be Passionate, Smart, Connected, and Fast. We are building a team to make a difference with everyday Heroes. Apply, and see if we are the team for you.

Customer Care Superstar (Interview Process) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manhattan, KS (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at LiveWatch Security (Manhattan, KS (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview was very professional and very friendly. The interview took about 10 minutes in total. They were very sociable and warm in their interview process. They asked a lot of questions about what you're like outside of work and what you like to do and types of environments you enjoy being in. They very much go out of their way to make you feel comfortable and welcome!

Interview Questions

• They asked, "If you could pick 2 questions you would like for us to ask you, that accurately represents why you are a good candidate for the position, what would they be and how would you answer them?"   1 Answer

Customer Care Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manhattan, KS (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at LiveWatch Security (Manhattan, KS (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

The process took only a week from start to finish! Great people involved in the hiring and training process, would highly recommend. Interview process is simple and not very stressful go ahead and apply!

Interview Questions

• Do you work well within a team atmosphere? Why should we hire you? What experience do you have on the phones?   Answer Question

Customer Care Superstar Interview

Application

Interview

The interview process was very easy it started with a phone interview and then a face to face interview. The whole process from applying to getting the job took 10 days. The woman I interviewed with was very inviting and was genuinely interested in my life! The interview was relaxing and it wasn't just business which I enjoyed. She was very open on the companies interest in me and I knew my status with the company in every step of the process.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing you want to get out of your time at LiveWatch?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.