Lupin Interview Questions

Updated 16 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 71 of over 71 interviews

Campus Recruiting20%
Applied online17%
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Tarapur, Maharashtra, Maharashtra

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Lupin (Tarapur, Maharashtra, Maharashtra) in May 2021

Interview

The hiring process was moderate overall. 1st round was a written test [ consist of about 60 questions (all technical ) conducted on an online portal]. 2nd and 3rd rounds were technical interviews ( These were qualifying rounds). Their questions were from fluid mechanics, Bioreactor design and Bioprocess. 4th round was the HR interview ( selection round ). Very simple and Basic questions were asked in the HR interview. As( Introduction, hobby, strength/weakness, why do you want to join us etc.)

Interview Questions
  • Bioreactor L/D ratio
    Answer Question
  • Chemostat/ Turbidostat
  • Different types of impeller. Why one is preferred over another?
  • Types of pumps and valves used in industry. Which one is preferred over another and Why?
  • Why bioreactor is not filled 100%? Some questions on foaming as well
  • Difference between Sterilization, disinfection and sanitization. Types of Sterilization and related questions on temp. and pressure.
  • Since I was interviewed when Covid was at its peak. The interviewer asked me about how raw material for a vaccine is made?
  • A very random question that I didn't expect in my technical interview - Why did you choose this stream to pursue your career. But thankfully I answered it well

Lupin

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lupin

Interview

First step was a phone screen with a recruiter, followed by a virtual interview with the hiring manager. The phone screen was very quick. The second interview was an hour long. Both individuals lacked energy and enthusiasm. When I asked about the culture of Lupin, the interviewer simply explained more about the role. Not a good impression!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Lupin

Application

I interviewed at Lupin

Interview

I had 2 rounds, the interviewer was very welcoming and tried to give me hints. The questions were fun but I didn't end up getting the last one. One should go prepared. My experience as an intern was great though

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Lupin (Mumbai) in Apr 2021

Interview

Interview with Marketing manager, GM, VP, HR and President. Asked to prepare the marketing plan on their leading brand. After than there was HR round and president round. Slow process in Lupin compared to other companies.

Interview Questions
  • To make a brand plan on leading brand

Lupin

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Lupin

Interview

Two rounds of technical interview (one followed by another) or can be only one round of interview. Then 3rd round will be HR round. Overall, the difficulty of interview is average. One should be having the knowledge of what he/she is doing in current role.

Interview Questions
  • Questions will be based on the profile and they will ask little about the the role for which they are interviewing.

Lupin

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lupin in Jan 2021

Interview

The panel strength was 2, one HR and another Technical guy. It started on a kind note and later became tough though. The technical guy asked about my favorite subjects and so on...

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Lupin

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Lupin

Interview

It was easy. Nothing difficult. It was an employee referral. Cool place to work. ould abolish the quota system in reserving jobs. I r ould abolish the quota system in reserving jobs. I r

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lupin (Pune) in May 2020

Interview

1.. Aptitude 2.Technical 3. HR Round to ask all your basic knowledge related to subject. In aptitude u shall know the all information about subject basics , skill about practical handling , presentation skills.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Loni, Maharashtra, Maharashtra

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Lupin (Loni, Maharashtra, Maharashtra)

Interview

1. Aptitude test (50 marks) 2. Technical Interview 3. HR interview First I cracked aptitude test and I got 31 marks then I went towards next round that Is technical interview and I was given 60% ans in technical interview but due to so many competition I was been rejected by them.

Interview Questions
  • tell me the arrehenius equation and why it is used

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lupin (Pune) in Mar 2020

Interview

You have to attain first Apttitude test then second is Technical round which is one to one then HR round it may have panle then personal interview after this if you will select you will be notified by email about joining

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 71 Interviews