MAERSK Interview Questions

Updated May 19, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 687 of over 687 interviews

Employee Referral10%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at MAERSK

MAERSK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MAERSK

Interview

Screening Attitude 1st round with hiring manager 2nd round with project lead and HR manager Screening Attitude 1st round with hiring manager 2nd round with project lead and HR manager

Interview Questions
  • Why you are changing you current company
    1 Answer

MAERSK

Application

I interviewed at MAERSK

Interview

Interview process was transparent and professionally conducted. Only a handful of candidates were shortlisted for the interview, out of which only one got through. Overall, it was a nice interview experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about MAERSK

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

MAERSK

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MAERSK

Interview

Very intuitive, two-way interactive dialogue, focus on data-driven decision making in the assessments. Combination of HR, Business and Operations rounds in the interview process. 4-5 rounds overall, not lengthy at all.

Interview Questions
  • Behaviour based interviewing focused on real past experiences, not hypothetica scenarios.

MAERSK

Application

I interviewed at MAERSK

Interview

First was HR phone screening round of 10-15 min where they asked about general question about myself, my experience and career goals, salary expectations, my strength the next will be the round with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

MAERSK

Application

I interviewed at MAERSK

Interview

On line a traves de teams , fue una agradable charla en la que pude conocer las necesidades que buscaban en la entrevista.Me agrado conocer al equipo del que hubiera formado parte

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in The Woodlands, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at MAERSK (The Woodlands, TX)

Interview

I had one video interview where we had a casual conversation. They asked me if I was applying to other places and I said yes. After 1 hour they called me to give me an offer, I accepted it. 3 days later they called me and said they cannot give an offer anymore due to “HR reconstruction”

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

MAERSK

Application

I interviewed at MAERSK

Interview

First round was a Phone interview. The second was a video interview, this was during the peak of covid. The entire process was professional and smooth. This was a direct hire not through a staffing agency.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

MAERSK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MAERSK in Apr 2022

Interview

Got a message from HR, everything was fine and they asked the usual questions. I was told the interview was going to be like most first interviews where they ask you about your self and your technical ability - give examples on projects you have worked on etc and how uni was (I applied for a junior role). The interviewer only confirmed my name and nationality and then proceeded for a whole technical interview including asking me coding questions. While I was prepared for this, I was willing to give it a go. Usually from experience, the interview guides you and will help you of you are stuck with syntax - it’s a junior role and they can’t expect you to know everything. He didn’t help me once through the interview and just told me everting I did was “wrong”. The question itself wasn’t difficult, it was just remebering the syntax that was difficult when it’s a language you haven’t programmed in for a while. I would have thought having a little help was okay? Other companies like Goldman Sachs help in these instances. It was a very bad experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MAERSK (Bangalore) in Apr 2022

Interview

They don't respect candidate's time. For me in a span of 3 weeks interview was rescheduled 5 times saying panel was not available. I had to cancel my other meetings and lost few good companies interview because of this. At the interview people join and ask only irrelevant question. Not even single question was asked about automation/qa/java anything. In spite of all the hassle if you follow up for interview feedback recruiter royally ignores you calls/messages. Show some respect to candidate's time also. Like yours everybody time is valuable

Interview Questions
  • Entire interview more that candidates interview managers was talking on how Maersk is a great company :)

MAERSK

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at MAERSK

Interview

first round phone interview and conducted in English, second round interview was also online and with higher management team. Was expected that the interview will be conducted at the office but everything was conducted online.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 687 Interviews

MAERSK Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at MAERSK as 59.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 3.01 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Senior Software Engineer and Process Expert rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Associate and Team Manager roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at MAERSK takes an average of 18 days when considering 202 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Associate had the quickest hiring process (on average 3 days), whereas Team Manager roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 87 days).

Common stages of the interview process at MAERSK according to 202 Glassdoor interviews include:

One-on-One Interview: 18.28%