MAERSK Interview Questions

Updated 9 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 582 of over 582 interviews

Recruitment Agency10%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at MAERSK

Anonymous Employee in Copenhagen

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at MAERSK (Copenhagen)

Interview

I had three interviews with the hiring manager and two different team members. All three interviews were online (because of work from home policies). Each interview was approx. 45-60 mins with convo and Q&A. Pretty standard questions.

Interview Questions
  • How would your boss/colleagues describe you? What is the biggest challenge you faced in your current/previous role? Who is a difficult stakeholder in your life?
    Answer Question

MAERSK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MAERSK

Interview

Interview process started with phone call, after that second interview was on their office. There was a case study which was not really hard. at the end I got the job and happy to work here.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MAERSK (Pune) in Apr 2021

Interview

It was very smooth there are multiple rounf techinical and other round we have to work hard for this. It was very smooth there are multiple rounf techinical and other round we have to work hard for this. It was very smooth there are multiple rounf techinical and other round we have to work hard for this.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MAERSK (Bangalore) in Apr 2021

Interview

Attended two rounds of interviews. First round person was very polite and knowledgeable. One lady manager took second round. She was very rude, very less technically sound. And she was asking bookish question. I answered every questions but she gave negative feedback only on the basis of my native place, because she wanted to hire people from her area i.e. Maharashtra . I felt cheated.

Interview Questions
  • Some programming question only in first round. Second round is your luck if she takes your interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Copenhagen

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at MAERSK (Copenhagen) in Apr 2021

Interview

The company does not know what to expect from a Test Lead Engineer as they instead seek a hardcore Java developer. Do not expect to be asked questions about Testing Strategy , frameworks, different approaches, Testing principles and so on. Expect to be asked about data structure, static block, what is let in javascript. You should know coding syntax by heart better than the compiler itself. Webcam was not used and it was question after question , so the process was not very humanised.

Interview Questions
  • What is a static block ? What is let on javascript ? Can you use a try and catch inside a finally block ? What is a Hashmap ?

Anonymous Employee in Copenhagen

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MAERSK (Copenhagen)

Interview

Had two IQ tests. One virtual and one in attendance of HR. Initial HR interview followed by interview with my direct manager and then his manager. Interview process was long but thorough and I also ound out that they used my interview answers and IQ tests to set up a proile to ensure I was a good match with my colleagues.

Interview Questions
  • What makes you think you're a good fit.

MAERSK

Application

I interviewed at MAERSK

Interview

HR was very nice and easy going. the overall process is well structured, with logic test and interview with manager both very straight forward, enable me to have a good understanding of the company and the role

Interview Questions
  • What was one thing that challenged you from your previous role?

MAERSK

Application

I interviewed at MAERSK

Interview

It depends on the country, but in my case Korea: Apply for this internship program --> link for The Professional Learning Indicator (PLI), --> then interview (Video interview with Teams)

Interview Questions
  • What Do You Know About Our Company? What is the value of the shipping industry?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MAERSK (New Delhi)

Interview

I have applied through Naukri and received HR call. Overall process was quite good and interviewer were also quite polite and explained concept where I got stuck. Prepare for microsevices, design patterns and design methodology i.e. different SOA vs microsevices

Interview Questions
  • first round was projects and background work knowledge then questions from c# to retrieve odd numbers from array. write the program for FizzBuzz puzzle.
  • in Second round, they given an array sorting program offline activity in background. after reviewing they called for discussion on the same project. they start looking code and explained the bottleneck in program. asked to design a application design to import image with limit of 200 thread and save in 1 sec including getting GPS location of images. rejected.

MAERSK

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at MAERSK

Interview

Initial phone interview (technical - 1h approx), In person interview (half day) where I had to take a logical reasoning test and two one to one interviews, one with HR and one with the Engineer manager

Interview Questions
  • The technical interview was around Oracle Middleware products support (OSB and Weblogic), It ranged from general JVM questions, to Weblogic and OSB specific questions.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 582 Interviews