MHR Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 13 Dec 2018

2.6

Sort:

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nottingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MHR (Nottingham, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

More than 4 hours. With loads of technical questions/job-related questions. On-site interview with 3 or 4 engineers/lead developers. At the end, few conversations with CEO. Very nice people with broad of experience. No need to go through HR to prove that you are the right candidate.

Web Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MHR in June 2015.

Interview

Very strict company that misses good talented people because of stupid procedures. To me it seems like they have no connection with the reality and do everything by written plan like robots.

The tests were basic and purely technical, without involving any logical problems.

The advertised salary was reduced 2 times in the course of the interviews. I was told before the first personal interview that it's going to be lower salary than the one posted and then before the second one another drop, going down by 1/3 of the initial salary. I was told they decided that the initial salary posted in the ad was too high, although the interviews were already started and lets face it, the salary is among the main reasons to apply.

Make your own conclusions.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions about you and your work so far. Nothing unexpected.   Answer Question

IT Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MHR in July 2015.

Interview

interviewed by 2 senior members of staff within the department, standard questions regarding knowledge what I had done in the past, reasons for looking for a new role.
    I questioned all the bad reviews on this site and received the response of some projects went bad and so the staff were obsolete and some people don't like the business/suit wearing day to day.
    Having spoken to current employees im told its a bit of a cattle market for IT staff and whilst the company is solid possible not the best place for a long term career.

Technical Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at MHR (London, England (UK)) in February 2018.

Interview

Interview was positive and was left with the impression that the job was in the bag, but this is not a company that employs people over 50. Was given the excuse that the pace might be too fast for me

Senior Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nottingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at MHR (Nottingham, England (UK)) in December 2015.

Interview

Firstly Phone vetting with the HR dept. Which was then followed by a one on one meeting with the line manager. This actually was an open discussion, definitely able to enquire on the full detail of the role and the companies management. The next step was a meeting the board members, I believe this was to be 3 or 4 individuals. I wasn't surprised at not moving forwards, I had too much concern over the senior management and had received a few negative feedbacks from colleagues who had experience with this firm. However i did decide to attend to gain my own opinion.

Service Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nottingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MHR (Nottingham, England (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

Had an interview and a few tests, followed by an Interview with the Head of the Department, it wasn't too long of a process and I got contacted very quickly.

Product Strategy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nottingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MHR (Nottingham, England (UK)) in April 2015.

Interview

Face to face with Marketing Director plus some input from the technical manager. Asked questions about the CV, gave an overview of the potential role. Had the impression that they were recruiting for many positions so the interview became quite unfocussed.

Interview was exploratory to support MHR's potential international expansion, so the role was speculative (MHR didn't manage to fill this role for at least 6 months).

Courteous, professional interview by the commercial head. Like a pleasant conversation, gave a good impression of MHR.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MHR (London, England (UK)).

Interview

HR Phone, face to face directors. Really awful attitude, talked down to as though you are a child. Turned down going any further, if that is how they treat you in an interview then imagine the wider company culture.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nottingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MHR (Nottingham, England (UK)) in October 2016.

Interview

First interview was split into three. An hour interview with the Services Director and HRD, then an hour with the CEO & CFO and then a hour with the Chairman. This made good use of time and I could see it gave MHR three separate views of my capabilities. I was informed with in two days I had been short listed and was invited back to a panel interview (Chairman, Vice Chair, Non-Execs, CEO, CTO, CFO) to present my 90 plan for 15 minutes and then have the panel ask a range of questions. I felt it was a fair challenging test for the role I was interviewing for. I appreciate the time invested by the board and it helped me to understand the culture and dynamics of MHR.

Interview Questions

• Asked about relocation and the effect on my family, how would I manage it, what concerns did I have.   1 Answer

Payroll Analyst Interview

Interview

Very Friendly Security and HR representative was amazing, from introduction at interview to the end, communicating brilliantly and providing great feedback.

Hiring manager, during interview no warmth, very little smiles, only interested in a fluent answering of questions set out in a criteria to demonstrate suitability. Not interested in my background or how I can provide additional qualities to the role applied for.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.