MNNIT Interview Questions

Updated Sep 6, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7 of over 7 interviews

2.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at MNNIT

MNNIT

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at MNNIT

Interview

nothing was there like this because admission was via jee mains exam and online counselling process was there for the admission in any NITs. you just need to crack jee mains exam and you will be in any one of the NITs.

MNNIT

Application

I interviewed at MNNIT

Interview

The interview process was concise and very well managed. There were four rounds:- one aptitude, two technical and one Hr. The questions were very much clear and self explanatory. The Hr round doesnot expects proficiency in any speaking language. Rather it concentrates only your communication skills.

Interview Questions
  • most of the questions were techincal only.
    Answer Question

MNNIT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MNNIT in Jul 2017

Interview

there was no interview for this job it was all merit based process, all you have to do is give the GATE examination and if your marks are above the cutoff required you can apply for this college and then merit based shortlisting occurs

Anonymous Employee in Allahabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MNNIT (Allahabad) in Jul 2016

Interview

There is not any interview process for admission. All student who want to admission here ,must qualify jee main we very good rank.according to rank branch are allotted.For CSE branch highest rank required.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allahabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MNNIT (Allahabad) in Jun 2012

Interview

Shorlisting was done on the basis of ur academic credentials and GATE/NET score then they call for a written test of 1 hr with basic questiions of biotechnology and then written test followed by a technical interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Allahabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MNNIT (Allahabad) in Apr 2012

Interview

General Interview for Engineering after the written exam

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Allahabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MNNIT (Allahabad) in Jan 2010

Interview

a written test and after that you have to go through the technical interview and a hr. Technical interview is generally taken by the senior student and hr is taken by some faculty person so concerned .

Interview Questions
  • it was about handling the situation and about management technique
RSS Feed</>Embed