MRF Tyres Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

MRF Tyres Interview Questions

Interviews at MRF Tyres

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at MRF Tyres (New York, NY (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

1st round - techinal test
    2nd round- aptitude test
    3rd round- psychometric test
    4th round- Day in plant activity
    5th round - GD
    6th roind- interview
    Each and every round was a elimination round
    Very unprofessional treatment from HR and HR was very rude

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MRF Tyres.

Interview

I got selected through an oncampus recruitment event at my institute. There were three rounds (online quiz, group discussion and personal interview). It was relatively easy
    During the interview it was more on my resume and if I could manage a blue collar job.

Interview Questions

• Whether I could perform at a blue collar job/at a plant   1 Answer

Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview

Interview

The hirin process is done in 3 stages. First , they conduct technical tests , aptitude test, scheduling test and GD.
    Second stage is a technical interview, Third is the final interview

Interview Questions

• Asked about project and internships   1 Answer

Technical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kochi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at MRF Tyres (Kochi) in November 2019.

Interview

I was interviewed on campus. It is a 4 round process. First round included online IQ test, Intelligence test, psychometric test, Aptitude test and a group planning exercise. It was a screening round. Immediately after this, a group discussion was conducted with all students. A polymer science related general topic was given for the discussion. It was a screening round too. After that they made us wait for sometime and then declared the result for the first two rounds. 7 out of 10 were then eligible for the preliminary HR/Technical interview. It was of around 40 minutes duration. Prelims was Resume-based for around 70%.Rest of the questions were purely fron the core subjects. The questions were moderate to very tough. They even confirmed if i am ready to work in shifts and overtime.
    The results of prelims was declared 2 days later and 4 of us got selected for the final interview at their Headquarters on Chennai with Departmental heads and Senior HR. It was a brief interview. Mainly they checked if ima ready to work in MRF Ltd and if iam adjustable and all.

Interview Questions

• Can you work overtime and in shifts?   1 Answer
    • Are you okay if your job posting is anywhere in India?   1 Answer

Mechanical/Maintenance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kottayam

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MRF Tyres (Kottayam) in November 2019.

Interview

The process took over 2 months, i applied through campus placement offer. It have mainly 4 stages, the first one was online test , then a group discussion on the same day and finally the selected students were interviewed at MRF chennai plant.

Frontline Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gandhinagar, Gujarat

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MRF Tyres (Gandhinagar, Gujarat) in November 2019.

Interview

It was a pool campus interview in my college. Initially there was a pre placement talk then aptitude,case study,GD, and they gave us a situation and then according to that we have to make sales pitch and then deliver it to them in PI.
    Aptitude was normal very basic Aptitude questions
    GD topics were normal like obscunity should be banned or not.
    Case study round was just to check ur analytical skill they wii take ur answer in the PI.
    Elimination round were - Apti,GD,PI.
    In PI they will ask about ur family background and they will check ur confidence.
    Selected students from PI were called for interview in Chennai for final.

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at MRF Tyres (Chennai) in October 2019.

Interview

Interview process was ok. I was asked technical questions as the job was for R&D department. First there was technical interview and right after that Hr round. Questions were basic and asked on basis of favourite subject told.

Interview Questions

• How to increase efficiency of diesel engine?   1 Answer

Maintenance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at MRF Tyres (Chennai) in September 2019.

Interview

There are totally 5rounds.
    1-technical aptitude
     Those who have cleared this will be allowed to write the following rounds.
    2-quants
    3-psychometric
    4-scheduling
    5-gd
     There are no shortlists till 5 th round.
    After 5 th round they will announce the shortlisted students. They have to take another 2 technical interviews. The interview is moderate only. Nobody has to panic about the process. It is easy only. But the process took long days. This is the only negative review.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kottayam

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at MRF Tyres (Kottayam) in September 2019.

Interview

It was very brief. Couldn't possibly recognise their strategy. There were two people on the panel. The HR was very friendly. The technical guy was a bit "uninterested". For some people, the interview did not even take a minute.

Interview Questions

• What is the use of a camshaft?
      Which is greater: NPSHa or NPSHr?
      What is the head of a reciprocating pump?
      Convert this head value to pressure value.
      During sensible heating, is there a variation for pressure?   Answer Question

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kottayam

Application

Interview

1.Online test(Technical, Aptitude, Logical questions )
                After a technical test, there will filtering. if you got selected you can attend the rest of the rounds till Gd. After Gd, there will be another filtering
    2.GD
    If you got selected after GD they will ask you to come to their plant for first interview
    3.First phase interview (Technical and HR )
    Filtering will be there after this round
    4.Final phase interview (technical and HR)
        I compted all these four stages and hoped that someone from our group will get an offer , Butt no one from our college got an offer from MRF
    So guys please be careful and dont expect much from them

Interview Questions

• First phase interview
      Self-introduction, Resume related questions, Machine design questions bearings and all
      Final phase interview
      Self-introduction, Resume related questions,IC engines , safety-related, Industrial etcc   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.