Madison Communications Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Madison Communications

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Madison Communications

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Madison Communications (Mumbai).

Interview

The Interview process was multi-pronged, with 3 layered interviews taking into consideration multiple skillsets of the applicant.
    The HR rounds were the usual, as it is across multiple organizations. The technical and the senior management interviews were much more detailed to find out which processes would a particular canditate fit into.

Interview Questions

• Identify and explain the difference between Cumulative reach and isolated reach at the HSM level   Answer Question

PR Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Madison Communications (Bengaluru) in January 2019.

Interview

Pretty simple! They try to guage your technical knowledge related to the job. General questions to understand your background and personality. Nothing to worry about if you are confident about your role.

Interview Questions

• What did you learn from your work experience in the previous company?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore Rural

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Madison Communications (Bangalore Rural) in February 2017.

Interview

Written test
    GD
    Aptitude
    Personal interview
    the entire process took 5 hours of a general marketing and aptitude test which had questions about brand and marketing campaigns along with mathematical sums
    followed by two rounds of GD based on current marketing topics and current affairs
    More to check the candidate's knowledge of businesses around him

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Madison Communications (Bengaluru) in May 2016.

Interview

Connect with the concerned Biz team, then call with HR, then share your Salary proofs, then starts negotiation. Once you are through with this take the offer letter and join asap.

Interview Questions

• a) Take me through your CV,
      b) What all accounts you were working on
      c) Whats your current profile
      d) Whom all you shall give as references   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Madison Communications (Mumbai) in September 2015.

Interview

It began with me applying for their vacancy on their website. I got a call after two months where a very simple telephonic interview took place. By the end of the call I was called for a face-to-face interview which lasted for 15 mins. By a week's time, I had received a an offer from their side.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Madison Communications (Mumbai) in June 2015.

Interview

Interview included:
    aptitude test
     Formal HR interview
    describe yourself and other IQ questions
    aptitude test incuded 30 questions approx which should be completed in 15 minutes and followed by 1:1 Oral interview.
    oral interview was taken by HR mainly focused on ones attitude and capabilites

Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Madison Communications.

Interview

HR telephonic interview and one to one interview. with few questions about work done in previous organisations. Given brief about job profile and background about company. HR telephonic interview and one to one interview. with few questions about work done in previous organisations. Given brief about job profile and background about company.

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Madison Communications (New Delhi) in June 2014.

Interview

Telephonic Round then meeting with senior. The telephonic round was just what I did and where I working. Then Meeting with the HR. The meeting was good with the senior.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Madison Communications (Mumbai) in May 2014.

Interview

Easy interview based on media planning and marketing. Expects you to have a know-how of media and online and offline sources of Media and advertising. A knowledge of online campaigns and advertising with social media is a necessary requirement. A candidate should be a good worker of Excel.

Interview Questions

• How would you conduct a campaign for an eCommerce portal?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Madison Communications (Ahmedabad) in January 2014.

Interview

Hired from MICA Campus during placement week. 6 of us were selected. Madison entered the campus after a long time as it was a period of recession. The person who came down was an Alumnus, and a very intelligent man.

Interview Questions

• Why were you so silent during the Group Discussion? You did not sum up the discussion even after being given a chance!   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.