Magna International Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Magna International Interview Questions

Interviews at Magna International

2.7

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Magna International (Troy, MI (US)) in January 2012.

Interview

face to face. The HR representative came and ask few questions in the beginning, then the engineering manager showed up, he was nice, he asked all kind of technical questions, interview went fine. I got an offer next day.

low salary

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Magna International in January 2019.

Interview

It seemed like the interviewers did not have much information about the topic. I had to explain to them everything. The communication barrier was huge. I would expect a more professional interview process.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Joliet, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Magna International (Joliet, IL (US)).

Interview

It was a panel-interview with engineers from each department within the company. 7 or 8 people, so it was intimidating at first, but it was a very relaxed environment. I was overdressed. Everyone was in jeans and polos. The interview was your basic behavioral interview and lasted about 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What is an example of a time you had conflict with a coworker and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lansing, MI (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Magna International (Lansing, MI (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

Very brief and easy going. Basic questions about yourself and on the job skills. They walked me around the facility and asked if I was ready to work hands on.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Novi, MI (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Magna International (Novi, MI (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

One phone interview and one in person interview was conducted. They asked simple questions regarding my resume and some basic questions to gauge my understanding of the company. I was interviewed by 3 different employees for the total of one hour.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Magna International (Jersey City, NJ (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

Good. Techincal Questions. Questions were mostly based on my resume. After that the interviers asked me about my projects and technical skills. Some techincal coursework based questions were also asked

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Magna International (Greenville, SC (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

Time from application to interview was quick and feedback was provided at a quicker pace than other companies. Asked questions relevant to the position along with flexibility in hours possible

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Highland Park, MI (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Magna International (Highland Park, MI (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

There are two rounds of interview. Telephonic round and one to one round. The first round was taken by HR and second round with the IT Manager. They both are so cool. They informed me the interview result within two days that I was selected and I got my offer letter very soon.

Interview Questions

• Experience in .NET, Sharepoint and few other basic questions   Answer Question

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Magna International (Detroit, MI (US)).

Interview

One on site interview with hiring manager and HR specialist and offer after that. The interview was mostly around trying to understand how much I know about my work. Good package offered. But turned down due to very broad non compete clause which seemed like their standard HR practice.

Interview Questions

• How would I handle general work situations specific to the job.   Answer Question

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northwood, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Magna International (Northwood, OH (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

I met with Purchasing Manager on site for about forty five minutes. I didn't get to talk much about myself or my skills. She went on and on about the great things she was doing. Then she told me she'd get back to me if I was a fit. Big waste of time for me. I'm not sure why she called me in other then maybe hit an interview quota for the day.

Interview Questions

• Asked what I knew about injection molding?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.