Mahindra Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Mahindra Interview Questions

Interviews at Mahindra

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mahindra.

Interview

Recruited via college placement:
    Written test, group discussion and technical & HR interview
    Test & Group Discussion were straightforward
    Interview was pretty technical. Both the technical & the HR person interviewed together. They didn't ask questions in sequence and was for about 30minutes overall.

Interview Questions

• Casting defects & Strength of Materials   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mahindra (Houston, TX (US)).

Interview

Went through a recruiter. Very quick process. Started with phone call with hiring manager and then brought in to interview with various coworkers and CEO. Average/normal questions. Overall pretty easy process.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mahindra (Fremont, CA (US)).

Interview

Slow to respond. Traditional, slow paced. Very nice people and welcoming but would require a slowdown in pace to mirror them. Fair, thoughtful, but unclear on what they wanted. Lack of feedback as to what they were truly looking for made it difficult to present that I could meet expectations.

Interview Questions

• Did I have the experience required.   1 Answer

Regional Sales Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Mahindra (New York, NY (US)) in July 2016.

Interview

Genze is definitely a startup company with a startup mentality and functionality. It was probably the most disjointed interview process I've ever been a part of. It took six months. First a phone interview, then a hastily scheduled in-person interview several weeks later that was quite extensive. A month later a call to inform me they were proceeding with a background check and then radio silence for several more months until I received an automated email that they were seeking other candidates. The long interview process did give me plenty of time to research Genze and their offering which is neither as innovative or as unique as they claim. Go in with eyes wide open and do your research on the competition which is both more affordable and more reliable.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions on call volume and relationship building.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Interview

3 round process with Group Discussion and Personal Interview and Final Personal Interview with Regional Sales Manager
    They asked the usual "why do you want to work here" "what skills do you have that would be helpful" "tell us about yourself"
     As long as you dont try to put up a fake story (which they will get to know) you are probably not going to need this section.

Interview Questions

• Noting technical .....Its all about the right attitude and confidence   Answer Question

Deputy Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mahindra.

Interview

I was applying for their foreign graduate program. The interview was geared towards understanding my motivations for applying to a job in India.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioral and fit questions. No case.   1 Answer

Cfd Engineer Interview

Interview

I am applying CFD Engineer position in US. HR from this company does not ask me any questions about my skills or background, but ask my SSN, driver license information and the copies of my SSN card, passport, driver license and degree. It is so wired to ask these information before they supply an offer.

Interview Questions

• I did not supply those copies to HR, then the HR said they could not submit my application until they get all of the copies. Have anyone came across this situation before?   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Interview

Written test containing technical section, aptitude section and auto section. Then interview containing simple questions. Questions related to the studies.

Interview Questions

• Questions are easy and related to your area of interest   1 Answer

Deputy Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Mahindra (New York, NY (US)) in September 2012.

Interview

Standard interview focused on whether I would be a good fit for India. Also asked me about a time that I had faced personal difficulty and how I handled it. Why I wanted to work in a business setting.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to go to India?   1 Answer

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mahindra (Boston, MA (US)) in August 2009.

Interview

hard questions were asked during my interview. really tried to gauge my interest in the job and in the company. i received an offer but chose not to accept it because i had another offer from a different company that i preferred.

Interview Questions

• describe i way you have personally saved money in the past one month   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.