Mahindra Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 12 May 2019

3.1

Sort:

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mahindra (Boston, MA (US)) in August 2009.

Interview

hard questions were asked during my interview. really tried to gauge my interest in the job and in the company. i received an offer but chose not to accept it because i had another offer from a different company that i preferred.

Interview Questions

• describe i way you have personally saved money in the past one month   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mahindra (Houston, TX (US)).

Interview

Went through a recruiter. Very quick process. Started with phone call with hiring manager and then brought in to interview with various coworkers and CEO. Average/normal questions. Overall pretty easy process.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mahindra (Fremont, CA (US)).

Interview

Slow to respond. Traditional, slow paced. Very nice people and welcoming but would require a slowdown in pace to mirror them. Fair, thoughtful, but unclear on what they wanted. Lack of feedback as to what they were truly looking for made it difficult to present that I could meet expectations.

Interview Questions

• Did I have the experience required.   1 Answer

Regional Sales Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Mahindra (New York, NY (US)) in July 2016.

Interview

Genze is definitely a startup company with a startup mentality and functionality. It was probably the most disjointed interview process I've ever been a part of. It took six months. First a phone interview, then a hastily scheduled in-person interview several weeks later that was quite extensive. A month later a call to inform me they were proceeding with a background check and then radio silence for several more months until I received an automated email that they were seeking other candidates. The long interview process did give me plenty of time to research Genze and their offering which is neither as innovative or as unique as they claim. Go in with eyes wide open and do your research on the competition which is both more affordable and more reliable.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions on call volume and relationship building.   Answer Question

Deputy Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Mahindra (New York, NY (US)) in September 2012.

Interview

Standard interview focused on whether I would be a good fit for India. Also asked me about a time that I had faced personal difficulty and how I handled it. Why I wanted to work in a business setting.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to go to India?   1 Answer

Corporate Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Mahindra (Mumbai) in May 2012.

Interview

General interview questions about previous experience were asked & personal Info, questions about resume were also asked about any competitions won or achievements. Basic questions about Automobile sector were asked. HR round was mainly personal. There were total 3 rounds . HR with top management & Finally with respective reporting manager. Interview with top management was tough but rest were pretty crackable. Not many technical questions asked except the basics of industry.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

not easy

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mahindra (Bengaluru) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview was very technical and tested me on my knowledge of whether I can use my technical skills to solve process challenges and diagnose any underlying problems that are unresolved or have not been identified.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Mahindra (Pune) in January 2015.

Interview

telephonic interview: they called me up after i applied through a family friend. HR sent me an email and asked me few questions to know more about me. they also asked me about my college background and where i did my schooling from. asked the requirement of the internship and the duration of the internship needed.

Interview Questions

• where are you from?
      which college?
      have you done an internship before?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mahindra (Gurgaon, Haryana) in June 2012.

Interview

group discussion , personal interview

salary was not good

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mahindra (Mumbai) in May 2011.

Interview

It was very smooth, without any problems.

Interview Questions

• How would you increase the sales of SUVs in Mumbai?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.