Malayala Manorama Interview Questions

Updated Oct 20, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 4 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Malayala Manorama

Anonymous Employee in Kollam

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Malayala Manorama (Kollam) in Dec 2017

Interview

3 levels of interview , final with management starting group discussions then a panel interview and final interview with management final interview is mostly to check you attitude , panel and gd checks your knowledge , how you adapt in situations is also checked

Interview Questions
  • Basics of digital marketing
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Malayala Manorama (Mumbai) in Nov 2016

Interview

Video conference and written test in the Lower Parel office with editors from Kochi. The interview lasted around 20 minutes or so and after that i was shortlisted for a test.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Kottayam

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Malayala Manorama (Kottayam) in Jan 2014

Interview

A written was followed by an interview by a three-member panel. The process was pretty long as they have a strict background check. They won't give you the job if you are politically inclined as they don't want employees holding strikes for better salary.

Interview Questions
  • They will ask about previous jobs, an opinion on their product, suggestions to improve and stuff like that. They will also ask about your reading habits.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in MISSING VALUE

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Malayala Manorama in Feb 2008

Interview

the process started with a group discussion followed by a panel interview by HR head,and two divisional heads. After a month long background check, we have been called for the final selection process in which there was an intelligence test and a final interview with the a panel including the Management member along with the Chief General Manager s from Marketing and HR division.

Interview Questions
  • What according to you, is the most important element in modern marketing.
10 people found this interview helpful