Man Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Man Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Man Group

3.1

Interview

3 rounds - first the hiring manager, then if that goes well you'll be called in to a 2nd interview which is more technical and behavioural. The 3rd interview was with the Chief Technology officer and head of Development

Interview Questions

Interview

I thought the interview process was straight forwarded and handled properly. The hiring manager was very friendly and transparent as was the rest of the team! I enjoyed working for them!

Investment Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Man Group (New York, NY (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

Applied online. Had a phone screen with the recruiter for the firm followed by a phone interview with the hiring manager. Went into the office for a couple 1:1 interviews

Interview Questions

• Was given a deck with a firms portfolio. Asked to write questions you would ask the manager, pros and cons about the portfolio, and a final recommendation about the portfolio. Then asked to write a short essay about one of three given topics.   1 Answer

Trader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Man Group (New York, NY (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

I was contacted by an HR person for a first screening interview over the phone. After a month they scheduled a face to face interview with the Head of the department. He went through the details of the position they intended to cover and the set up of the company in general. He then asked for a quick description of what I currently do and what I have done in the past. He focused a lot on the part of my experience that could match with the position. Then he made a few technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe in details the process of how you handle equity orders at your current position. what are the daily volumes, on which markets etc.   Answer Question

Office Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Man Group (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Was asked in for a 1st and 2nd interview- met with 6 different people individually, several hours for the first interview and around 2 hours for the second. In person everyone was warm, engaging and repectful. However I was completely ghosted after that despite reaching out to follow up twice to their HR manager. Very unprofessional to not at least let me know they went in another directions after 2 interviews and 5-6 hrs of my time. Makes me rethink my assessment of the culitre there.

Investment Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Man Group (Charlotte, NC (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

Two phone interview with analyst and one super day at the office. The screening calls where pretty straight forward with some behavioral questions and some technical questions. The superday was about 3 hours long and met with a variety of people in the firm. There was a case study about certain metrics on and investment and what recommendation you would give.

Interview Questions

• Why Man Group? Talk about an investment, merits and risks?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Man Group (Cambridge, MA (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

I did not really have to do much with this. I got the interview through networking with some people who came to my school. Interview was kind of technical and did not do well. at least I know now it is not for me lol.

Quantitative Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Man Group (New York, NY (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

A PM called me, and the whole interview lasted about 30 minutes. First asked why I apply to their company, then a couple of questions on my resume then the APAM model. At last, let me asked two questions and he took about 10 minutes to answer.

Interview Questions

• Went over my resume, asked about CPAM model, bond math, GARCH model.   Answer Question

Senior .NET Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Man Group in July 2015.

Interview

I was initially given a .net service to be implemented. I did so and sent back. my existing work pressure was high so I requested for more time. They understood the situation and gave me more time. (thankful for that)

Interview Questions

• this was a test regarding an implementation of a service   1 Answer

Graduate Programmer Interview

Interview

Two rounds. First one is easy on the phone. Second is a superday with eight interviews of 15 mins, numerical and verbal shl tests, and a 1h group exercise.

Interview Questions

• Everything was asked. Be prepared it is a very comprehensive and stressful process.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.