Mango Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Mango Interview Questions

Interviews at Mango

2.2

Buyer Interview

Interview

i work for a franchise in Panama. Very mic company and work. i buy the collections for the stores in Panama. Traveled 4 time a year to Barcelona to fashion shows to launch the collections

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mango (New York, NY (US)) in June 2011.

Interview

Questions are very easy so as long as you know what you're talking about. The interview was very professional and smooth. The hiring manager was very kind and was making sure to make me feel comfortable at the interview. The hiring manager was also making sure to pay attention to me as I spoke instead of writing down notes every time I spoke!

Interview Questions

• What made you apply for this company?   1 Answer

Floor Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mango (New York, NY (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

Very casual but to the point, I came in for a sales associate job and had just graduated college while looking for a permanent job but they had an opening for floor supervisor and I got offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Are you interested in a career in fashion? What do you know about the brand?   1 Answer

Cook Interview

Interview

You got to come to your place for me to get my money and then I’ll be back here soon I’ll see ya soon I love ya I know you’re not gonna wanna I gotta get it I love y’all too and I’ll see ya soon I wanna know that

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Flushing, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mango (Flushing, NY (US)) in November 2014.

Interview

I worked at another store in the building so I simply walked in and set up an appointment with the manager that I saw every so often. Had an in-person interview with her and did well. She was very friendly and professional. Maybe a day or two later, I got a call about my schedule and got the job.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mango.

Interview

I just had to explain my work history. I was a pretty easy interview. They just wanted to see that you were friendly, outgoing, dependable and flexible with change. I applied in the middle of summer and was contacted at the beginning of their fall season to start working. I guess the process took long because they were waiting for people to go back to school.

Interview Questions

• What brought you into mango? what do you know about the company?   Answer Question

Negotiation

none.They offer $10 per hour plus 1 percent commission on sales.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

easy five minute length interview. They just look at your ability to present yourself, behave and speak. Nothing special. I wouldn't be nervous about this. Nobody asks you to fold clothes or do anything special for an interview.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience in retail?   2 Answers

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mango (Costa Mesa, CA (US)) in February 2012.

Interview

Short and quick. Went outside and sat on the bench in front of the store. Asked me few questions and after it was over said that they would called within the following days.

Interview Questions

• Ask me why I wanted to work at Mango   1 Answer
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mango (New York, NY (US)) in May 2014.

Interview

I walked in the store and handed in the resume. A week later they called me to set the interview time.
    I conducted an one-on-one interview with the store manager. And then I got hired right after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself. Why do you want to work at Mango. What's your availability.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mango (New York, NY (US)) in January 2013.

Interview

I applied in the store and was called a week later for an interview the next day. It was 1:1, simple and laid back. The manager asked normal background questions & tried to get a feel of my personality. She asked how was my experience in my previous retail jobs, what my major in college is, why I liked the store & if I wanted had any questions about the store. By the end of the interview it was more of a casual conversation. I was called back the day after & was offered a position.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any questions about the store?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.