Manish Therapy Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Manish Therapy Services Interview Questions

Interviews at Manish Therapy Services

3.3

Team Leader Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Manish Therapy Services.

Interview

It was thorough Telephone n then one to one with the HR and it was quite good they asked me about IT and Banking n various rules and processes about it and how to resolve various method of doing it

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Manish Therapy Services (Chennai) in February 2018.

Interview

It was good interview process took 3 weeks ,first was pychometric test it was damn easy lot of people cleared it after a week they sent a shortlist then it was face to face interview .

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Manish Therapy Services (New Delhi) in February 2016.

Interview

it was my first interview it was good i got selected after 2 founds. then i got letter then i joind the organisation after a month. it was very good experiance for me.

Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Manish Therapy Services in January 2016.

Interview

technical. just asked about general hobbies, about your main stream of studies. it was a one on one process. then the hr round. hr was just discussing about salary and rotational shifts.

SE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Manish Therapy Services (New Delhi) in May 2015.

Interview

there was an automata round then technical interview round them technical writeeen round then hr interview then final interview ..the interviewer was interactive n calm n cool ..environment was good ...
    nice company

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Manish Therapy Services (New Delhi) in January 2015.

Interview

Interview process is good. Interviewer asked a logical questions and started with their brief description as well as company description. They have tested you at all levels not for at single level level so overall the process is good

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Manish Therapy Services (New Delhi).

Interview

a HR hiring a people good quality who give the profit of organization and work very hard
    and he responsible his work or active.

Interview Questions

• what do you perform good in company or not?
      and how?   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.