Manish Therapy Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Manish Therapy Services Interview Questions

3.3

Sort:

Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Manish Therapy Services in January 2016.

Interview

technical. just asked about general hobbies, about your main stream of studies. it was a one on one process. then the hr round. hr was just discussing about salary and rotational shifts.

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Manish Therapy Services (New Delhi) in February 2016.

Interview

it was my first interview it was good i got selected after 2 founds. then i got letter then i joind the organisation after a month. it was very good experiance for me.

Team Leader Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Manish Therapy Services.

Interview

It was thorough Telephone n then one to one with the HR and it was quite good they asked me about IT and Banking n various rules and processes about it and how to resolve various method of doing it

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Manish Therapy Services (New Delhi) in January 2015.

Interview

Interview process is good. Interviewer asked a logical questions and started with their brief description as well as company description. They have tested you at all levels not for at single level level so overall the process is good

SE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Manish Therapy Services (New Delhi) in May 2015.

Interview

there was an automata round then technical interview round them technical writeeen round then hr interview then final interview ..the interviewer was interactive n calm n cool ..environment was good ...
    nice company

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Manish Therapy Services (New Delhi).

Interview

a HR hiring a people good quality who give the profit of organization and work very hard
    and he responsible his work or active.

Interview Questions

• what do you perform good in company or not?
      and how?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.