Marico Limited Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Marico Limited Interview Questions

Interviews at Marico Limited

3.1

Operations Interview

Interview

Recruiter approached me through linkedin. Post that i had series of telephonic interviews with HR and the CSO. Post that face to face interview was done with the CSO and HR head. A smooth process.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Marico Limited (Kolkata) in October 2019.

Interview

At first I had a technical session, then I had HR session. The interview process is very long and lengthy. They do much screening of the candidates before/after having the interview. The whole process took almost 2.5 months

Interview Questions

• What are the 3 words that your supervisor uses to describe you?   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Interview

Very Rigorous and with a lot of difficult questions focusing on various cross functional areas. Included lots of problem solving to see whether theoretical concepts can be applied to actual life.

ASM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Marico Limited (Mumbai) in January 2019.

Interview

Group discussion and personal interview, Case study based group discussion which was followed by 2 rounds of personal interview, the personal interview was long and indeed tested patience as well.

Interview Questions

• Gave a practical case study to analyse beside an interactive Pi   Answer Question

Tso Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Marico Limited.

Interview

Apti followed by 2 rounds of technical and HR interview
    They were checking the Attitude of the Candidate and is the candidate ready to do sales because they are hiring for the role of territory sales manager.

Interview Questions

• what is difference between wholesaler and distributor?
      what is the ROI of distributor   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Marico Limited.

Interview

1. Short listing on the basis of Resume and online tests
    2. Online Psychometric tests
    3. Group Discussion
    4. Personal Interviews with the business people and HR
    5. Personal Interview with Chief Finance Officer

Brand Promoter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Marico Limited (Pune) in May 2018.

Interview

I applies for my summer internship and interview process was average . The rounds were screening on the base of college performance and educational background, the next round was GD and then final interview.

Internship Interview

Interview

Well managed interview with a focus on capabilities and future outcomes for both the organisation and the individual. The interview also teaches the candidate that there will be alot more work than is in the Job description. This was a positive for me since I was looking to develop my portfolio.

Territory Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Marico Limited (New Delhi) in March 2018.

Interview

It was telephonic round. Starting with HR, then ASM and finally Regional Head. Overall it's good experience & very professional. Question was more on basic & they will check whether you are fit or not.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Marico Limited.

Interview

I attended the interview through campus placements. Interview process had many rounds. Initially, we have been shortlisted based on our resume, followed by aptitude test, group discussion and Hr round. after completing all this, I have been asked to take my final tech HR round at Hyderebad Office. All the rounds were very easy and simple. It requires some basic preparation like Company background, numerical ability, situation handling capacity, etc. if you prepare yourself, I am sure that you can crack the process. All the very best for your preparation

Interview Questions

• Introduce about yourself
      why sales
      why mba after graduation
      why marico
      why fmcg
      Case study based GD
      where do you see after five years.. etc   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.