Marriott International Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Marriott International

1,769 Interview Reviews

2.6

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marriott International (Detroit, MI (US)).

Interview

Really smooth and good. I enjoyed interacting with upper management and HR. You can tell you are going to have an interview for a position in Marriott because of the energy and the vibe of everyone involved in the overall process

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for marriott?   2 Answers

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Not hard at all just wanted to make sure you were knowledgeable with all the Marriott brand standards and taking care customers and their families as a member of ours. To make the customer feel at home at all times

Banquet Server Interview

Interview

Very simple and straightforward. They will ask you about your experiences with food and dining as well as your interest in hospitality. It was three rounds but all on the same day.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time that you used food to connect with another person.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marriott International.

Interview

The interview process for the voyage program was very positive and they use the STAR method. There are three rounds of interviews and the process is very organized. These interviews prepared me for any interview I will have in the future.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you dealt with an unhappy customer?   Answer Question

Host Interview

Interview

Good really liked it , very fair, not bad at all, helped to get the feel for the people working there as well thanks Marriott for the great interview process

Interview Questions

• How could contribute to their atmosphere   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Interview

Quick and easy process. They responded to my application very quickly and expedited the interview process in order to not waste both my time and theirs. It made for a very pleasant process which relieved the stress of interviewing.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have in hospitality?   6 Answers

Front Desk Agent Interview

Interview

I first has a phone interview then an in person interview. Standard interview with basic questions. Wore business formal and followed up within a week and got the job. They said they like to cross train in multiple departments such as housekeeping.

Server/Waitress Interview

Interview

It was great, and I would describe the interview as more of a conversation than a series of questions. There was a section that asked about what you’d do in certain situations.

Lawyer Interview

Interview

Sent resume and cover letter in response to job advertisement in online database and then received request for interview. Set up interview time and date and corresponded with the company.

Vice President BMSC Consulting *** Interview

Interview

The interview process started with a call with an outside recruiter. The next step was talking to an internal recruiter. And then there was an interview with the hiring manager. The final step was a day of interviews at the company.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.