Matrimony.com Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Matrimony.com Interview Questions

Interviews at Matrimony.com

2.4

Manual Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Matrimony.com (New York, NY (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

The office looks doesn't feel like IT environment. I was interviewed in hurry as said by interviewer there more profiles to go. He asked me about work experience and apptitude question .And about integrated and system testing in a real time manner. It last long only 15mins.

Interview Questions

• There are 10 bricks which having same colour and same size amongst them which one is heaviest?   1 Answer
    • Integration testing and system testing   Answer Question

Senior Digital Marketing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Matrimony.com (Chennai) in December 2019.

Interview

Overall good experience, Friendly interview. Two rounds and good questions. Interview took 45Mins.
    Round 1 : Development, Technical etc
    Round 2 : Financial, Budget, ROI etc

It an easy & friendly interview but if you have no knowledge about the field you cant be selected, They ask so much questions but in smooth & friendly way and if you able to answer major question and provide additional your opinion how to improve the current strategy you will get accepted.

Interview Questions

• Questions :

1. What is sitemap and limit of XML Sitemap
      2. About SEO
      3. About SEM
      4. How can manage budget for campaign
      5. How to improve the ROI
      and more   1 Answer

Data Science Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Matrimony.com.

Interview

Very straight forward, only had three rounds
    First round general HR, second round was technical and algorithms and final round was with head of the department . Technical interview was the longest of them all. They basically asked about general algorithms and estimation questions

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Matrimony.com (Chennai) in June 2019.

Interview

1 st level of interview is group discussion( topic:social media) ,second round is apti contains 100 MCQs and 2 programs(prime ,factorial,palindrome),third round is technical F2F round and final round is hr .

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Matrimony.com (New Delhi) in June 2019.

Interview

The overall process was streamlined, professional and to the point. The rounds were well defined.

There were 3 rounds & all were Telephonic as I was based out of Delhi while the company's office is in Chennai.

Round 1: This was an HR round which was there to understand the work & tried to find a fit between my profile & the role

Round 2: This was a telephonic round with one of the Product leaders. The questions were around identifying my thought process towards product & real-life problems. Also, questions around your favorite products were asked.

Round 3: This was the last round & happened with the HOP. She was thorough. Everything written in the resume was asked about, ensure that you know everything in detail about every line you write there.

Interview Questions

• How would you improve Whatsapp?   1 Answer

React Js Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Adyar

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Matrimony.com (Adyar) in June 2019.

Interview

F2F Interview was scheduled after a telephonic round. Call letter was sent in mail. But when i went for the interview, HR said my profile is not eligible before entering inside. A company which doesn't even know to look profile before calling for an interview.

TELLECALLER Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Matrimony.com (Chennai) in May 2019.

Interview

I applied online through some other source.the process took 3 days,i interviewed at matrimoni.com ltd

Hi guys, if u are a fresher don't go here they definitely make u feel bad....they are irresponsible idiots i successfully wasted my day.

Interview Questions

• Do u have any experience in the field of Telle calling?   1 Answer

AREA SALES MANAGER Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Matrimony.com (Chennai) in January 2019.

Interview

There were three rounds of the interview process. First two rounds were HR and Marketing and the final round was conducted through Skype. The final round was very specific about B2B sales.

Management Interview

Interview

It was a simple 3 interview round process...meet few senior people and go through a personal interview round and answer questions...the entire process took 3-4hours to complete and the entire process was quite smooth

Interview Questions

• Details about experience, why you want to join, strengths, etc   1 Answer

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Matrimony.com (Bengaluru) in June 2018.

Interview

Interview happens total 3 rounds around 6 hours, Mr. Albin sir is really so cool minded person , he was given excellent career tips while taken interview. Overall nice experience .

Interview Questions

• 2.Business Head asked me to sell the newly introduced Sarees which can design especially for gents to him to wear.
      2. Tell me something special about your self which is not mention in Resume.
      3. Why you choose this company & why left previous job.
      4. What do you know about company   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.