Mavenir Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Mavenir Interview Questions

Interviews at Mavenir

IOS Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Mavenir (Bellevue, WA (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

I had two interviews, both of which involved answering situational questions. The interviewer was always a bit late and spoke with a thick Indian accent that was difficult to understand.

Interview Questions

• What are the basic principals of Object Oriented Programming?   1 Answer

Contracts Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mavenir.

Interview

I received a call that they received my resume. An interview was set up. I first met with the hiring manager and talked for about an hour. After that they had me meet with their HR contact.

Interview Questions

• Am I willing to work long hours?   1 Answer

SDE-II Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Mavenir in July 2020.

Interview

Scheduled an interview for 2 hours. they Told to solve 3 Hacker Rank problems from the pool of questions. 1 question was easy, remaining 2 were medium level. I Got bored after solving two questions and I left the interview....... Who wants to solve prime xor like 3 problems.

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mavenir (Bengaluru) in May 2020.

Interview

It was final round,
    It is very sad that after spending 4-3 days on this interview and specially prepared for this interview and specially took time for doing a poc usnig WebRTC (whcih i havnt had knowledge even though took it as opportunity) even then i have got such a worst feed back from the interviewer.

Interviewer has given me the fed back that" Along with UI/Ux skills, we are looking for someone with good knowledge and recent practical experience in Rx Java, database and file handling skills. Someone who can own and work independently on app module.
    Although you have answered most of the questions but considering your experience, I found you little lagging in these areas."
    I had answered so confidently with different use cases and taking into account the effecient coding guidelines. that was pretty straight forward. I havnt answerd to quetions whch i hadnt wotked or not a part of my area, and even he not asked on such toipics

I dont understand one thing the interview went for 1 hour and 5 min of Nw disturbance was there in that, rather then that it was quite an easy interview for me to go through, cos i knew on my work experience how i have give the correct answers.
    IF HE WAS NOT OK WITH MY REACT PROGRAMING EXPERIANCE EVNE HTOUGH I TOLD I HAD WORKED FOR 5 MONTH IN PREVIOUS PROJECT THEN WHY HE CONTINUED THE INTERVIEW????
    HE WOULD HAVE DROPED THE INTERVIEW THERE ITSELF.?

I too have took interview however never played with candidates emotions and time.
    More over i Felt something wrong with this interviewer technical skill set when he asked a qutetion with scenario which was not an efficient way of programming,
    He should be aware that candidates don't come to INTERVIEW FOR GRANTED.
    TOTALLY DISAPPOINTED !!!

think ten times before going for interview on confirming WHAT ACTUALLY THEY ARE LOOKING FOR..

Interview Questions

• Fragments, nw calls. retrofit or voley, he qiven a scenario quetion wer his logic was not efficient and itild we should go with retrofit or volley with react programing and to stroe the data we can use room db. seems he is unaware of the latest technology in android.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

There are basically four to five levels in the interview process. Some times the second and third step will be combined and will be done at a shot. Depending on the score you make in the written test you may asked to proceed to the third level directly also.
    1. written test
    2. Technical interview based on written test
    3. Technical interview on domain as well as programming language (c++ in my case)
    4. Manager level interview
    5. HR interview

Interview Questions

• There was a question to implement factory design pattern.   Answer Question

Member of Technical Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guwahati

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mavenir (Guwahati) in December 2019.

Interview

Whole interview process was based on project and programming questions. Mainly questions were asking from basic c questions and basic data structures questions like singly and doubly linked list and they asked every thing from my project side.

Staff Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mavenir (Bengaluru) in September 2019.

Interview

1 hour programming, 1 Technical, 1 Manager
    After programming include objective and programming in c concepts, lists pointers, arrays, memory related. Domain interview based on your profile. After that manager interview on overall skills and managing skills, followed by hr negotiation on compensation. This is very high level.

Interview Questions

• Can u implement mutex in application space   1 Answer

Interview

The interview process was quite tough there were 3 questions mainly focused on linked list and arrays the process took there were 2 managers who took the interview also team leader all are fine with programming skilled

Interview Questions

• C++ program which were quite tough   2 Answers

Graduate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mavenir (Bengaluru) in April 2019.

Interview

Applied through firstnaukri ; First, there was an online test of basic aptitude, English and c++ by firstNaurki's portal, selected students were called to the company.
    Around 100 people were shortlisted, they gave a handwritten c++ test, basically of pointers , virtual functions, etc . Later around 10 were shortlisted for further F2F technical round.

Interview Questions

• The output of the following code(pointers, friend function)   Answer Question

Lead Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mavenir (London, England (UK)).

Interview

It took one day for whole interview process .
    Started with a written test with few multiple choice android questions and few coding problems.
    After which had 2 face 2 face rounds of technical both were ok.first one was basic questions of android and second few codes write down like sorting and linkedlist .After which i was asked to leave for the day and received call next day that was selected.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.