Maxim Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Maxim Interview Questions

Interviews at Maxim

2.5

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim (Washington, DC (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

It was pretty straight forward. The staff was nice and the appointment went on for about 1 hour. I was hired on the spot so I would say that it went extremely well.The new hire paperwork was all online. They say it takes about 50 mins to complete but it really only took 20 minutes for me.

Product Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxim.

Interview

The interview was for an hour and most of the questions were concentrated on device physics . A few questions on op-amps were asked to which was very simple. Some behavioral questions were asked towards the end of the interview.

Interview Questions

• How can we decrease the breakdown voltage with respect to the doping of the material?   Answer Question

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Maxim (Dallas, TX (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

Very comfortable environment, very approachable, extremely knowledgeable. There were 3 people who interviewed me. They asked me skills questions. Some scenario questions. You could sense the teamwork.

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Maxim (Dallas, TX (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

-Recruiter Phone Screen
    - Continuous communication with recruiter
    -Phone screen with BDM
    - In person interview with BDM
    -Pit Sit with the Recruitment Team
    - Phone Interview with AVP
    - Received job offer day after

Healthcare Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Moines, IA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxim (Des Moines, IA (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

The process was a telephone screen. Interviewer was not able to answer specific questions about the position - his answer was 'I'm not sure, what they gave me is very broad'. This person was a recruiter for their client, but I would have thought my answers could have been better addressed.

Interview Questions

• Not many - name, what I'm looking for, availability to start   Answer Question

LVN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gardena, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maxim (Gardena, CA (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

I was asked lots of questions. The don was very nice and another lady I met with before too. No experience no problem. They have a nice program for new grads that you have to commit to for one year though.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time a patient was not happy with your care, what did you do?   Answer Question

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taunton, MA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maxim (Taunton, MA (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

got a call from them seeing my resume on line and called into office. Interviewed and got job the same day. On site training. First saw recruiter. Came back for 2 days of training which they only pay 1/2 pf the regular salary (not a good thing)

Interview Questions

• have I done home care before   1 Answer

CNA Interview

Interview

hiring process was very easy I saw an ad and called and was hired that same day nothing to hard as long as you have a years experience you should be hired right away.

Family Nurse Practitioner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montgomery, AL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim (Montgomery, AL (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

Email, followed by telephone interview, then telephone interview with facility - facility could not guarantee 40 hours/wk employment - WA DOC offered a contract which was extended multiple times per their need for a provider to assist with intake

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to relocate for this employment contract?   1 Answer

ABA Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxim.

Interview

Nice people, very professional and asked a lot of questions. But I was very relaxed.Had a great time during interviews. Really looking forward to work with them! Love this job!

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.