Maxim Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Maxim Interview Questions

Interviews at Maxim

2.5

Broker Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Maxim (New York, NY (US)) in May 2014.

Interview

Met senior broker than branch manager, laid back environment.
    Great place to start out, awesome location.
    Was excited for initial offer but couldn't afford to make it through the training.
    Other than that it's a great firm

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Maxim (New York, NY (US)) in July 2009.

Interview

Landed an interview through an online recruiting site. First round consisted of meeting senior managers and directors on the marketing team (total of 3 employees). Second round there was a mock assignment in which I had to put together a marketing proposal based on specific campaign objectives and budgets for a typical male-oriented advertiser.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any questions that took me by surprise or were too challenging to answer. They mostly wanted to know about my experience in the business as well as specific examples of proposals or projects that I had successfully managed. Future interviewees should absolutely bring a portfolio with them as a show piece.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiating here as there was no wiggle room in the base salary offer (no bonuses are offered here at this level).

ABA Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxim.

Interview

Nice people, very professional and asked a lot of questions. But I was very relaxed.Had a great time during interviews. Really looking forward to work with them! Love this job!

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilkes-Barre, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim (Wilkes-Barre, PA (US)) in August 2013.

Interview

The hiring process was 2 rounds of 1:1 interviews follies by extensive background checks. Once all of this was in order the actual hire paperwork process took place and then an orientation. All of this took approximately 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which a client was irate and frustrated and how you handled the situation.   Answer Question

LVN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gardena, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maxim (Gardena, CA (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

I was asked lots of questions. The don was very nice and another lady I met with before too. No experience no problem. They have a nice program for new grads that you have to commit to for one year though.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time a patient was not happy with your care, what did you do?   Answer Question

Healthcare Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Moines, IA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxim (Des Moines, IA (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

The process was a telephone screen. Interviewer was not able to answer specific questions about the position - his answer was 'I'm not sure, what they gave me is very broad'. This person was a recruiter for their client, but I would have thought my answers could have been better addressed.

Interview Questions

• Not many - name, what I'm looking for, availability to start   Answer Question

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Maxim (Dallas, TX (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

-Recruiter Phone Screen
    - Continuous communication with recruiter
    -Phone screen with BDM
    - In person interview with BDM
    -Pit Sit with the Recruitment Team
    - Phone Interview with AVP
    - Received job offer day after

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Maxim (Baltimore, MD (US)) in April 2014.

Interview

3 step interview-first is with 2 managers privately, second is a 2 hour long second interview with the recruiters where you sit in the "pit" and are able to ask questions to the recruiters and the third interview is with the director. These interviews can happen within a 2 week time span depending on your schedule.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Maxim?
      Why do you want to be in this role?
      What do you know about recruiting?
      Why do you want to be in healthcare?   1 Answer

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Maxim (Dallas, TX (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

Very comfortable environment, very approachable, extremely knowledgeable. There were 3 people who interviewed me. They asked me skills questions. Some scenario questions. You could sense the teamwork.

Family Nurse Practitioner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montgomery, AL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim (Montgomery, AL (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

Email, followed by telephone interview, then telephone interview with facility - facility could not guarantee 40 hours/wk employment - WA DOC offered a contract which was extended multiple times per their need for a provider to assist with intake

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to relocate for this employment contract?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.