Maxxam Analytics Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Maxxam Analytics Interview Questions

Interviews at Maxxam Analytics

2.4

Lab Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Novi, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxxam Analytics (Novi, MI (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was later contacted by phone to set up a interview time. During the interview there were 4 people interviewing me as there were multiple positions open at the time. After the interview, I was shown the facilities.

Lab Technician Interview

Interview

I had a phone interview with their human resources personnel. Was called in to have an interview with the human resources and a supervisor. They gave the email for date and name of people present for the interview.

Interview Questions

• What did you do when you see a co-worker not following procedures?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Maxxam Analytics.

Interview

Took 30 mins and they asked general questions such as why you want to work there, what kind of transferable skills do you have, situational questions/what would you do in this situation, etc. Very friendly interviewers. I think it was an average level interview and not that hard. They asked you at the end if had any skills working with certain instruments, related coursework to that job, okay with overtime, etc. Good luck

Interview Questions

• What was a problem that you created and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work here/what does the company value and why do you resonate with it?   Answer Question
    • Why are you a good fit for this position (last question)?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Interview

It was a short (it was about 5 minutes maximum) and fast process after the presentation for the open house. The interview was one on one with senior members within the lab and mostly about your skills, experience and expectations.

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burnaby, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Maxxam Analytics (Burnaby, BC (Canada)) in June 2019.

Interview

review phone interview --> 1:1 interview (introduce yourself, ask questions about your personality, past experience, basic lab techniques) --> get the offer --> ask for reference and fill in forms

Assistant Interview

Interview

It was quite easy as expected. They ask you all the in-person questions that you can prepare ahead. Not much skills related questions. They will ask you about the details from your resume, so make sure you know inside out of it.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Maxxam Analytics in April 2019.

Interview

The interview was held over the phone with an HR personnel and lasted around 30 minutes. The interviewer mainly asked questions related to my resume and past positions. There were some behavioural and scenario questions. Overall, the interviewer was very friendly.

Laboratory Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxxam Analytics (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in March 2019.

Interview

I applied online and got an e-mail to interview at the company site. They first gave a presentation about the company then the interviews started. It was with a panel of two individuals.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxxam Analytics.

Interview

Phone interview. Very basic questions, only took around 20 minutes. Asked about experience and adversity in the workplace and qualties that make you a good fit for the company. Got a call back about a week later with an offer

Interview Questions

• What would a past supervisor say are your best qualities   Answer Question

Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxxam Analytics in February 2019.

Interview

Two HR and one lab manager. The HRs were quite friendly and questions were not that hard. Lab manager was on phone but I could tell from her mood that she was a strict manager. Before me there was another girl who went for the interview.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.