Maya Digital Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Maya Digital

Production Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maya Digital (Mumbai) in May 2017.

Interview

Interview was Simple and Great they conducted 02 rounds one was the HR Round and other was the Ops Round, i rejected the offer as they offered me 15000 (CTC) and 13.5k net salary. They said there are TDS deductions, as far as am concern my yearly package does not fall under any tax slab so how can they deduct the TDS by 10%. Apart from it it was never cleared in an interview that i need to sign a 01 year bond with them, later same thing happened on call they told me that if u need to join the Company u need to sign an 01 year Bond with us.

Interview Questions

• Why u Want to Join Maya?
      You have previously worked on Artist Level so why need to swap to Production?
       What do u understand by 3D Pipeline?   1 Answer

Offer was not that great, and apart from it how good the Company is no one can sign a Bond for 01 year with that Company.

Lighting Artist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Maya Digital (Mumbai) in November 2014.

Interview

got a chance for the interview though a friend. interviewed at the studio.gave a technical test.
    after that i had to call them to as about my results. then hr told i have passed the test but position is on hold and i will be informed when its available.waited for two months and called them regularly. finally after two months she called me for a second round of interview with the lighting head.got the job offer then.

Interview Questions

• how do you remove ambient occlussion pass?   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation.take it or leave it.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.