McMurry Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

McMurry Interview Questions

Interviews at McMurry

Interviews for Top Jobs at McMurry

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at McMurry.

Interview

McMurry/TMG seems to like to use recruiters. They also really like temps where they can put them. But the hiring process is the same whether you're permanent or long-term contract. You interview with one person, then submit results to three tests- two behavioral and one quantitative- then you interview again with the heads of all the departments and they discuss whether you'll be hired or not. The whole process takes two weeks to a month.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared to show technical knowledge, like knowing the basic tools in your field.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate directly but instead told my recruiter what I expected and they agreed.

Misc Interview

Interview

The interview process is pretty grueling. You will go through assessments, several interviews and a panel review. They are picky and being completely honest (albeit professional) is your best bet.

Digital Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at McMurry (Phoenix, AZ (US)) in June 2013.

Interview

I got a call from a temp agency. I met the hiring manager for a 30 minute interview. She asked several questions about my past project management experience and gave me different scenarios. It was stressed they have a lot of high end clients and it can be stressful.

Interview Questions

• In my experience, did I manage projects with hard deadlines and not meet them?   2 Answers

Art Director Interview

Application

I interviewed at McMurry in March 2013.

Interview

great interview process, very cordial interviewer, showed to be caring and thoughtful

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at McMurry (Phoenix, AZ (US)) in January 2012.

Interview

3 rounds of interviews. Different departments. Started with a 1 on 1 with a Sr. Software engineer. Then had 2 panel interviews. Finally had interview with CEO. Overall process was not very difficult. Seems difficult because of the panel process but most are normal questions. The entire purpose of the panel interviews is to make sure you fit in with the culture.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.